2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siorac

So no more votes left to count in Wisconsin at all?
Kenosha is at 70%. Trump so far has 34.5k votes in the county; he got 36k votes four years ago. Which means that to beat Biden in the state, he should get over 10k more votes (probably more like 15k+) in the county than in 2016. Very very unlikely to happen.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Midwest coming in okay for Biden I take it?

Abizzz

I think all the veterans of the printer ink incident should get some sort of trophy. We lost some good caftards back there. Thoughts and prayers.
:D

I still don't get how they needed ink to subsequently upload it, or am I mixing something up here?

Revan

Assumptionman
Will Michigan be enough then?
Possibly yes. There is always a change of a faithless elector. And if Biden loses PA and GE, then he has exactly 270 votes, can not afford any faithless elector.

MuFc_1992

Kenosha is at 70%. Trump so far has 34.5k votes in the county; he got 36k votes four years ago. Which means that to beat Biden in the state, he should get over 10k more votes (probably more like 15k+) in the county than in 2016. Very very unlikely to happen.
Also even in red counties the mail in votes will at least be equally divided.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
CNN needs the A team back on. I need some John King to go with my morning coffee to keep his going.

SirAF

Ageist
Possibly yes. There is always a change of a faithless elector. And if Biden loses PA and GE, then he has exactly 270 votes, can not afford any faithless elector.

SURELY no! That would yield chaos

Dudu

Lads. Kenosha should be another Dem bump.

Can't see how Trump can close the gap from other places in WI.

I reckon WI is done.

InfiniteBoredom

So Wisconsin on the bag, it seems.

Get Michigan and it is over. Pennsylvania is not gonna happen, the difference is too big despite that the remaining votes are mostly mail votes. Even Georgia seems more likely to happen at this stage.
1.4m absentees left. Maintain the 78-21 he currently has = 800k. Current deficit = 619k

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
This seems like its not going to be particularly close in the end. Seems like Biden is indeed to get home relatively comfortably on electoral votes. Lots of drama created by the introduction of the postal voting - seems claims of a red mirage were correct.

Also seems like aside from Florida where they failed to pick up the Hispanic swing to Trump, the polls may have actually been pretty accurate.

Siorac

I can't dare to imagine the reaction to that in such a closely contested election. I don't think any elector would risk the backlash but stranger things have happened.

Abizzz

In retrospect that deflated speech he gave earlier was the closest we're going to get to a concession speech from Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.