2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a packet of Maltesers that turned out to be nuts. Great shells though.

The DNC is doing it openly now.

What, splitting their vote between Biden, Buttigieg, Bloomberg and Klobuchar? Do you really think this is what's happening, or is it just individuals making poor decisions?

I mean, it's already a poor decision to support Bloomberg. He isn't going to win the nomination. His only hope is that it goes to a contested convention, but even then there's no reason why he would be the choice. Stop worrying over Bloomberg.

What, splitting their vote between Biden, Buttigieg, Bloomberg and Klobuchar? Do you really think this is what's happening, or is it just individuals making poor decisions?

I mean, it's already a poor decision to support Bloomberg. He isn't going to win the nomination. His only hope is that it goes to a contested convention, but even then there's no reason why he would be the choice. Stop worrying over Bloomberg.

Bloomberg.

Not worrying. It shows what the party is about.

Bloomberg looks like a viable option. Certainly somebody more centered than the dem crop. Why should I hate him?
Billionaire trying to literally buy the election without reaching out to the people for support. His candidacy perfectly sums up our broken system.

Biden spokeswoman repeatedly refuses to say she accepts Iowa caucus results

It's taken

She is right on this. Anyone who has confidence that the Iowa caucuses have been 100% counted accurately is a fool.

It's even been reported that some of the staff who were running the precincts were confused about the new rules that were in place.

Last edited:
o2c4m2clsna31.png

which probably puts him more in line with the majority of the democratic party than sanders / warren

whichever side wins the battle (progressive or moderate) I dont think there is going to be a big unifying moment and its a broad coalition of views to try andget behind specific policies and as such the republicans will go into the election as a much more unified force (for evil)

What's the source of that graph?

Are you kidding me. They just released another batch of results and it's been reported that the figures are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.