Your Hidden Gems or under the radar - Wanted Signings

aeh1991

Bae Jun-Ho, Stoke City. 20-year old offensive allrounder (LM, CAM, RM) and has just won player of the season for his team (in his first season abroad). Technically gifted and skillful player who has a good eye for his team mates. As a South Korean, he has got marketing potential too. Looks like a player who would do even better when he's playing on a higher level.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea are sleeping on the talent of a potentially great player. Kid plays left back, left wing and CAM with equal potency. Was truly baffled whe he was sent on loan after what he did at Burnley and how he killed it this past pre season. Plus with the good performances he had when given a chance before January. Now see him flying at Dortmund! If be ANY chance Chelsea were to think of selling him to raise money over PSR. IMHO we should be front of the queue for his signature.
Chelsea are almost definitely going to sell Maatsen to the highest bidder. Sigh.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Didnt Poch play Maatsen as a right winger during the first half of the season once?

Hopefully Maatsen will be the left back for our national team from now on. Hartman from Feyenoord picked up a bad injury and will miss the Euros. Malacia obviously isnt an option for the Euros so that leaves the way open for Maatsen if Ake will play central. Koeman might just be stupid enough to start with Daley Blind though :(
He kinda played him all over, wherever he could slot him in. He appeared on the right wing, left wing and in the 10. Basically everywhere except the position he plays naturally. I hope for his sake he finds a good club. Ideally that would be us but ..

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Bae Jun-Ho, Stoke City. 20-year old offensive allrounder (LM, CAM, RM) and has just won player of the season for his team (in his first season abroad). Technically gifted and skillful player who has a good eye for his team mates. As a South Korean, he has got marketing potential too. Looks like a player who would do even better when he's playing on a higher level.

I really like him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
After watching the forest Chelsea game, I'll say again, Hudson-odoi. He looks to be getting right back on track to what he was like pre-injury. Still young (23), British and still got the hunger to get back to the top. Forest will need to sell as well.

I know Ait-Nouri gets a lot of the plaudits at Wolves, but I'd look at Hugo Bueno. He seems more defensively sound, but still has that ball carrying and energy to cover the flank. Again wolves need to sell, deals will be there to be had.

croadyman

After watching the forest Chelsea game, I'll say again, Hudson-odoi. He looks to be getting right back on track to what he was like pre-injury. Still young (23), British and still got the hunger to get back to the top. Forest will need to sell as well.

I know Ait-Nouri gets a lot of the plaudits at Wolves, but I'd look at Hugo Bueno. He seems more defensively sound, but still has that ball carrying and energy to cover the flank. Again wolves need to sell, deals will be there to be had.
How much would it take to get either of them?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Also Bruun Larsen for Burnley will be a good signing for someone. Is he permanent or on loan?

aeh1991

Alessandro Buongiorno, 1999 born Italian CB, playing for Torino. Is kinda unknown despite having played a great season, is a very composed LCB with a good left foot, 1.90 tall, would bring stability. Could be a cheap LCB solution alongside Lucumi and Hancko, while Hincapie, and especially Lukenba or Brantwaithe would be too expensive.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Alessandro Buongiorno, 1999 born Italian CB, playing for Torino. Is kinda unknown despite having played a great season, is a very composed LCB with a good left foot, 1.90 tall, would bring stability. Could be a cheap LCB solution alongside Lucumi and Hancko, while Hincapie, and especially Lukenba or Brantwaithe would be too expensive.
We're linked with Bellanova, I assume we should be aware of Buongiorno too. You got to imagine Hancko may follow Slot.

The-Mezzala

Hugo Larsson , I don't watch a lot of Bundisliga. But seen a few videos on YouTube. Also think Scandinavian players on the whole adapt well at United.

Borninthe80ts

Good video. Tackles well from the front, works hard and got a bit of everything going forward. Some of the first time passes would definitely work with better players around him.