Gaming Xbox Series X|S

Which of these do you prefer

• Microsoft Game Pass

• Xbox Game Pass

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've had it before unfortunately and so don't qualify for that $1/2wks thing. I'd imagine it will continue to be available though.

I planned to sub to GP Console for a bit at some point this fall/winter to play Hellblade, Avowed, maybe Indiana Jones. Just bought a 3 month code for it off Amazon that I'll use when those games are all available. They're supporting existing GP Console subs for now but I'd imagine that'll end in the next year or so.
I'm waiting for Avowed.

"Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 will be available across all Game Pass tiers, Microsoft has confirmed.

""Upon launch, Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 will be playable on Xbox and PC for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PC Game Pass, and Xbox Game Pass for Console members," a Microsoft spokesperson told Eurogamer earlier today."

That was from May 30th :lol:

"Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 will be available across all Game Pass tiers, Microsoft has confirmed.

""Upon launch, Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 will be playable on Xbox and PC for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, PC Game Pass, and Xbox Game Pass for Console members," a Microsoft spokesperson told Eurogamer earlier today."

That was from May 30th :lol:
I guess they're technically correct - it will be available for those exact tiers. They just didn't reveal that when the game is out, Xbox Game Pass for Console will no longer be purchasable unless you were already subscribed, and Xbox Game Pass Standard will be in place instead which won't have access to Day One games.

I guess they're technically correct - it will be available for those exact tiers. They just didn't reveal that when the game is out, Xbox Game Pass for Console will no longer be purchasable unless you were already subscribed, and Xbox Game Pass Standard will be in place instead which won't have access to Day One games.
True. Everyone was waiting for the other shoe to drop though.

Why anyone doesn't just do xbox live and convert to ultimate I don't know anyone. Cheaper than doing game pass for console.

So my 2017 Xbox One S has officially died today after my stepson decided to unplug it during a software update and has bricked it. It's stuck in an endless loop of "Something went wrong" and I can't factory reset or do an offline update either.

I've taken it in to get fixed, but I'm thinking of biting the bullet and upgrading to the Series X ahead of GTA6 and MGS next year. Currently, I pretty much use my Xbox as a means of watching Netflix/Amazon/Disney and not much else, although my kids and stepkids use it for EAFC, Fortnite, Roblox, etc.

So they currently only have EAFC 24 on physical copy, I was toying with getting the Series S digital only, but then I'd be stuck with the games once finished and no way to trade in.

If they can fix my Xbox, is there really any difference between the One S and the Series X/S for what I'd use it for?

I can trade in my One S (boxed) for £96 at CEX, and the Series X is £355, so an outlay of around £259 for the Console and a controller, which in my eyes isn't too bad.

Just saw that the Teltale Walking Dead game series is on Gamepass. Played, and loved, the first two seasons but didn't play the last two.

Starting season 3, upto episode 3 and it doesn't have the emotional depth that season 1 and 2 had. Can only point to one incident that was an emotional hit while season 1 and 2 had multiple.

I can't see one anywhere so I thought I'd ask in here, how come there's no star wars outlaws thread? I thought that would highly anticipated and popular?

I started it the other night anyway and I don't know if I'll stick with it, I don't want to spoil anything obviously, but there is way too much forced stealth so far, and it's an awful stealth mechanic too.

I can't see one anywhere so I thought I'd ask in here, how come there's no star wars outlaws thread? I thought that would highly anticipated and popular?

I started it the other night anyway and I don't know if I'll stick with it, I don't want to spoil anything obviously, but there is way too much forced stealth so far, and it's an awful stealth mechanic too.
There is a thread for it, but it hasn't been active since the game's release: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/star-wars-outlaws.484178/. Seen people talk aobut the game in the random gaming thread.