WSL fantasy league | Match day 2 begins

Ok. I admit it I'm predictable enough that I've got two of them - Clinton and Shaw. I'm currently keeping Shaw in my starting lineup despite them playing Arsenal. But then FF tactical analysis isn't really my thing.

Anyone got more than two?

I've got four. Clinton and Shaw like you, plus Ella and Keating (though Phallon's starting this weekend!)

Ok. I admit it I'm predictable enough that I've got two of them - Clinton and Shaw. I'm currently keeping Shaw in my starting lineup despite them playing Arsenal. But then FF tactical analysis isn't really my thing.

Anyone got more than two?
Nope, just Clinton. So now I’m not sure if I have a duff team, or a well balanced one!
Only a few days and then we will know…

I've got five of them. So much for finding the undiscovered gems! I may tinker some more though.

With the first match fast approaching, we have a league of 19. Let the fun and games begin.

Good luck to all.

So, first weekend done and dusted and lessons for all us novice FF Managers and even more novice WSL FF Managers.

Personally, I did commit the schoolboy/schoolgirl error of not seeing a problem in having a City defender when I was also hoping for an Arsenal midfielder to score. I also remembered how infuriating managers can be - fancy Chelsea not starting my favourite wildcard attacker. Duh.

My United players did come good though, especially Captain Clinton - quite chuffed about that. Admittedly having three of ours will also be a recipe for double disaster at some point though.

I took McCabe and Greenwood out of the team this week as I thought the chances were both teams might score - result! And a decent result for us too.
Pretty pleased with my team, even though I had no idea about the cheaper players - three of them didn’t start…
Still, @jojojo is ahead of my daughter by one point, and that is the real competition!

Humph! Six of mine did not play (including subs) I will not panic though.

In the real WSL we are above Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool ... so all is good.

Humph! Six of mine did not play (including subs) I will not panic though.

In the real WSL we are above Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool ... so all is good.
Yeah, might take a couple of weeks to figure out the likely starters.
It is a pretty good way of learning about other squads though, makes me realise how little I know about Brighton, Everton and Leicester though!

For anyone looking for inspiration on what to do with their two signings - here's what this week's top scoring team liked like:

Just a reminder - two free transfers available for the weekend but you'll need to do it soon.

A reminder as we approach another deadline. There's a match tonight that kicks off at 7:30 so you need to get your transfers done and your formation sorted. I think the deadline is 6:30 UK but I'm not confident I've got that right - so I'd suggest trying to update before 5:30, just in case.

A couple of updates on the app. Some player prices have changed - mostly due to injuries. This week's visionary players (basically players appearing in less than 2% of league managers teams have been defined)

The app on my phone is now consistent with their Twitter feed. It's a 6:30pm UK time deadline for this week's transfers and team selections.

Two free transfers this week.

Good luck everyone!

But not more luck than me obviously :cool: