Television What We Do In The Shadows

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Binged through this recently & absolutely loved it. Very funny & the characters are all excellent.

NM

Didn't think S3 was as good but had amazing character development. The finale was amazing. Probably my favorite show on tv right now.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good season. Nandor was excellent.

decorativeed

Just watched the first episode of season 4. Not a strong start at all, hopefully it improves. Anyone watched any of it?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just watched the first episode of season 4. Not a strong start at all, hopefully it improves. Anyone watched any of it?
I’ve seen the first 3. Agreed on the first ep. It does get better but I think the show is close to running its course.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Just watched the "Go Flip Yourself" episode... Absolutely brilliant stuff. Best episode of the season by a mile.

b82REZ

Was underwhelmed overall with the latest series. Too much Nadia and the nightclub, barely any Nandor and the Laszlo/Baby Colin Robinson stuff shouldn't have been dragged out all season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Colin Robinson is definitely my favourite guy in this show. Love the baby Colin scenes too. Just watching season 3 as I noticed it's on Disney plus here

twitter thread suggester
Season 5 is terrific. Much better than season 4.
Episode 5, Local News was hilarious.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Season 5 is terrific. Much better than season 4.
Episode 5, Local News was hilarious.
Yeah I expected it to gradually decline as most shows tend to but S5 was very good.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It took me a very long time before I realised that Nandor was played by the guy who did Fonejacker and played Waj in Four Lions. To the point where I even watched Four Lions just before watching a couple of episodes of this. Bloody brilliant acting.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It took me a very long time before I realised that Nandor was played by the guy who did Fonejacker and played Waj in Four Lions. To the point where I even watched Four Lions just before watching a couple of episodes of this. Bloody brilliant acting.
Rubber dinghy rapids bro. Kayvan Novak is great in both of them.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Kayvan's role as Razz Prince in PhoneShop is the stuff of legend:

Expect the Unexpected™.