What is an armchair fan?

Well said ;)

While its not the same thing, i cancelled a trip to prague with the lads a few years back so i could go to the Arse game at OT when we ended their run, probably the most expensive home game i've been too :D

I've missed countless weddings, christenings, stag dos etc. for football. But it's what you do innit? :lol:

Close-season is usually pretty busy! And I'm not just talking about United fans here either - Blackpool, Notts County.... :D

Close-season is usually pretty busy! And I'm not just talking about United fans here either - Blackpool, Notts County.... :D

Well they are definitly real football fans, the rest are what i'd call armchair :D I always plan my away from the office visits around my personal footie schedule and uniteds, some say i'm sad.. some say smart :smirk:

Unless its a Euro week too... then I end up watching midweek, weekend and all the highlights... it quickly becomes an issue.. :D but feck it :lol:

:nervous:of course i forgot the champions league games !when they are shown live at 4.45am or 6.45am with the later match i swap shifts with someone as i start work at 8am.

She cant understand how i swap shifts just to watch manchester :confused:

i say i cant understand how she enjoys shopping or worse 'window shopping' :D us men how our obsession and they have theirs

Well they are definitly real football fans, the rest are what i'd call armchair :D I always plan my away from the office visits around my personal footie schedule and uniteds, some say i'm sad.. some say smart :smirk:

Although having said all that, for the match tonight I can't be arsed giving Malcolm my £33 for a meaningless game. So I'll be watching from my comfy sofa. Oh yes, for tonight I AM AN ARMCHAIR FAN! :D