Music What are your favourite live music performances?

I'd forgotten all about that!

Some looper climbed up to his platform and started trying to fight him.

My mates saw it - said it was nuts. took 4 cops to restrain him. Total Twat.

Other than that it was a chilled crowd - plenty of grey hair

Did you see the disturbance at the end with the PA guy getting attacked?
I must be the only one that missed it.
I'd forgotten all about that!

Some looper climbed up to his platform and started trying to fight him.

Which PA guy? Not the Scottish lad directing people out of the venue?!

I can't comment on his Nationality as it was all a bit fuzzy but yeah the guy directing people out.

That’s nuts. The bloke I’m thinking of was really camp and obviously loving the attention, cracking a few shit jokes and trying to have a laugh. What kind of scumbag would attack him? Weird too, with the night that was in it. Possibly the least aggro I’ve ever seen at a gig.

My three best shows would be John Mayer at Royal Arena in Copenhagen 2019, Iron Maiden at Ullevi in 2008 and Roger Waters in Hyde Park 2018. For different reasons they all stand out over the rest, but there has been a lot of other very, very special shows I've been to.

If there was one gig I wish I could have been at it's the Where the Light Is gig of Mayer at Nokia Theater. Probably my most listened singular collection of music.

After yesterday. It's probably Rammstein. Probably would have went to Pearl Jam on Saturday if I wasn't going to this, it looked like a great show.

Was in the RDS, a shame it wasn't dark earlier, the pyrotechnics and visuals are something else but would be much better in the dark. I was up near the front the heat from the flames was awesome, the snow foam penis gun and crowd surfing on dinghies etc. Overall one hell of performance.

After yesterday. It's probably Rammstein. Probably would have went to Pearl Jam on Saturday if I wasn't going to this, it looked like a great show.

Was in the RDS, a shame it wasn't dark earlier, the pyrotechnics and visuals are something else but would be much better in the dark. I was up near the front the heat from the flames was awesome, the snow foam penis gun and crowd surfing on dinghies etc. Overall one hell of performance.

Can confirm it was definitely loud. I live about 2km away from the venue and the show might as well have been in my back garden!

EDIT: :lol: the guitarist lighting his fag off his flamethrower!

Can confirm it was definitely loud. I live about 2km away from the venue and the show might as well have been in my back garden!

EDIT: :lol: the guitarist lighting his fag off his flamethrower!

I wonder how far away it could be heard. It was definitely loud, my ears are still fecking ringing, probably a sign I'm getting too old to be going up too close.