FA Premier League

West Ham United vs Manchester United

London Stadium

Kick-off
Sun, 27 October 2024 @ 2:00pm GMT
Status

Not Yet Started

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Watch this be a 9 goal thriller now that everyone's writing this game off as a borefest.

——————onana———————-

Masroui—de light -j evans—Martinez-

———————-ugarte———————

————casemiro——Bruno———-

-amad————hojlund——-Garnacho-

Subs: Turk goalie, evans, dalot, eriksen, fletcher, rashford, chido martins

Win:2-1 Garnacho, hojlund

Not going to waste my time watching this. Every match is a miserable slog. West Ham themselves are utterly shit as well and they won't even have Kudus.

Expecting a terrible game.

Another match closer to the end of this disaster of a season. Hooray!

Of course I want us to win but we could win with another insipid and uninspired performance and EtH would crown it the best win since Nou Camp in 1999. Then he buys 10 more games off that result and rinse and repeat. Point I'm trying to make is that there is no future with EtH, everything at this point is just him saving his job, we won't progress to the next level under him.

Of course I want us to win but we could win with another insipid and uninspired performance and EtH would crown it the best win since Nou Camp in 1999. Then he buys 10 more games off that result and rinse and repeat. Point I'm trying to make is that there is no future with EtH, everything at this point is just him saving his job, we won't progress to the next level under him.

99 nou camp was one of our worst games that season though, so maybe not the best comparison

No credible firepower up front, a badly composed, slow, dysfunctional and fragile midfield and a proven tendency to collapse in adversity. And it isn't United I'm talking about, but the opponent. We should take this one - while we have the same issues as WHU, we have them less. Sometimes optimism can come from strange places.

Hag to work his magic and make this terrible West Ham team look like 1970 Brazil.

I watched their last game, they were absolutely terrible. We should win this comfortably.

We're gunna win 4 nil and all will be well again. At least until we get beat by Chelsea.

We will make them look like prime Barcelona no doubt.

Seems to be the way it goes when we meet these "terrible teams"

Accidently clicked “I don’t want to submit a score prediction for this match “ in the score predictor thing, I’m taking this as a good sign because whenever I predict a win we draw/lose and whenever I predict a loss/draw we invariably win. My jinx powers can’t work their wonders today!

Very important to win today.

Nobody believes we're going for a title but we have to stay in touch with likely rivals for 4th. Alot of those teams play eachother in coming weeks while we have a nicer run of fixtures. Win is essential.

Id go

Onana
    Mazraoui
    De Ligt
    Evans
    Martinez

Ugarte
    Eriksen
    Bruno

Diallo
    Hojlund
    Garnacho

One things for certain, one set of fans will be singing ''you'll be sacked in the morning'' during the game.

Boy, do we need a win today. Anything else, and we just cement our position in the bottom half of the table. What a time to a Man Utd fan.

Why not spend my last afternoon of my holiday on getting annoyed at United?

Strangely looking forward to see what our rabble can do away to West Ham.

People said Spurs were terrible before we got played off the park by them. West Ham have had a tougher start to the season than us so I wouldn't read too much into their position.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • West Ham win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 19% West Ham 1:2 Man Utd
  • 15% West Ham 1:1 Man Utd
  • 11% West Ham 0:2 Man Utd
  • 10% West Ham 1:3 Man Utd
  • 7% West Ham 2:0 Man Utd
  • 7% West Ham 2:1 Man Utd
  • 5% West Ham 2:2 Man Utd
  • 5% West Ham 0:1 Man Utd
  • 5% West Ham 3:1 Man Utd
  • 4% West Ham 0:0 Man Utd
  • 3% West Ham 0:3 Man Utd
  • 3% West Ham 1:0 Man Utd
  • 1% West Ham 3:0 Man Utd
  • 1% West Ham 1:4 Man Utd
  • 1% West Ham 4:2 Man Utd
  • 1% West Ham 9:0 Man Utd
  • 1% West Ham 2:3 Man Utd
Compiled from 149 predictions.
Show more results Score Predictions League Table

Your Lineup Prediction

Submissions are now closed. There were 151 predictions.

You can predict the lineup for the next match once the current match is finished.