Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager (Sack watch? Nein)

This is totally fine.

The thing is when you have a decent squad you can afford such risks. Whats the worst that will happen they will come 3rd?

I think he's got very good PR. The other day on a podcast, one of the pundits was saying about him "he's a top manager teaching elite tactics to non-elite players".

You’re laughing, but it’s sadly true. :(
We’re a mess right now. But an entertaining mess, at least.
I’m laughing because it’s true. Looks funny written out though! :D

Hey you’re merely students when it comes to being shambolically run; we’re working our way up to professorship.

I’m laughing because it’s true. Looks funny written out though! :D

Hey you’re merely students when it comes to being shambolically run; we’re working our way up to professorship.
For now. But the way Hoeneß is acting lately, he seems hellbent on giving you a run for your money.

Where did you get that impression?

They spoke to him. Doesn’t mean much. It says he’s been “considered as an option”. I imagine he’s their plan F
Because everyone and their dog seems to be rejecting them? :lol:

I got a letter this morning, chucked it straight into the shredder!

Bayern have lost the plot. There must be 50 better managers out there who haven’t had the chance to manage a club of Bayern’s size who are more deserving
There are. They all rejected the Bayern job :lol:

At least it feels that way.

I think he's got very good PR. The other day on a podcast, one of the pundits was saying about him "he's a top manager teaching elite tactics to non-elite players".
I really don't get it. Maybe he'll go to Chelsea and become the new Pep and prove that I know feck all about football.

Honestly seeing him as potential Bayern manager wasn't on my Bingo card.

Either they don't know what to do with their stockpile of baldness-concealing baseball caps after Tuchel left, or they fancy their chances of a run at Alonso next summer and want a patsy they can bin off with no fanfare.

If this is happening, I want to put my name into contention for the next personal foot rubber for Ana de Armas.

From relegation with Burnley to Bayern Munich manager. What the feck. :lol:

I'm sorry Dyche, it's not quite the same.

Bayern becoming a bigger joke than us and I thought that was some doing

How on earth do you go from Burnley to Bayern? :lol: Managers like De Zerbi and pochettino have no hope.

Why have Bayern failed to attract so manay managers, feels as if they have been rejected by anyone with a pedigree

Clearly I’m in the minority but I think it’s a very intelligent appointment and he’ll be successful

How on earth do you go from Burnley to Bayern? :lol: Managers like De Zerbi and pochettino have no hope.
Kompany speaking German would have helped his case. But yeah it’s very weird.

Surely persisting with Muchelney would have been a better option?

Unless as some other posters pointed out it's a placeholder in case someone better became available I can't make sense of this.