UEFA Super Cup 2020 - Bayern Munich v Sevilla (8pm UK time)

Neuer waiting for that fist bump that never came...:D

Granted I’ve only seen Ocampos a few times he looks destined for bigger things..

What a game by Navas and ocampos my god. Lucas Hernandez doesn’t want any of it tonight.

Ocampos terrorized the Bayern defence today.

AWB had a good game against him in our match. Completely shut him down.

Can we please stop giving David Alaba freekicks?

He definitely does.
I can confirm this. Seeing him at the stadium is really impressive. The guy is huge and incredibly calm and confident. Imagine running right at him, while he becomes bigger and bigger and the goal smaller and smaller. Must be pure horror for attackers. :lol:

Sevilla causing Bayern more problems than any team they faced in last season CL. Bayern had plenty of possession in normal time but they only managed half the amount of shots on target than Man United did against Sevilla.

Sadly Pavard is not Willy Sagnol.

2-1 Bayern. Martinez (Who I thought left the club) scores.

All came from Diego Carlos kicking the ball out for a corner kick that he didn't need too

Javi still making the difference. After alle these years.

Martinez scored in the Super Cup final against Chelsea in 2013 , now again in his last game ever for Bayern, both time in extra time. What a story.

Martinez scored in the Super Cup final against Chelsea in 2013 , now again in his last game ever for Bayern, both time in extra time. What a story.

Yeah, happy for him. Remember wanting United to sign him from Bilbao back in the day.