Music Tyler, The Creator

I've always wanted to get into his music as I really like the guy, but it's not really my thing. I'll never forget the funk flex freestyle though :lol: I was actually just watching it again recently for a laugh.

Maybe I'll give his music another go and sit down to listen to it properly. @Solius which albums would you recommend to start off with? It doesn't feel like that long ago when he was first coming onto the scene and I was following oddfuture and their escapades just because they were hilarious to watch. Then all the weird shit about Earl going to some island to school after being sent away by his family, and all the message board detectives trying to figure out what happened to him.

Flower boy is probably the best album that combines his old school stuff with new wave stuff.

I've always wanted to get into his music as I really like the guy, but it's not really my thing. I'll never forget the funk flex freestyle though :lol: I was actually just watching it again recently for a laugh.

Maybe I'll give his music another go and sit down to listen to it properly. @Solius which albums would you recommend to start off with? It doesn't feel like that long ago when he was first coming onto the scene and I was following oddfuture and their escapades just because they were hilarious to watch. Then all the weird shit about Earl going to some island to school after being sent away by his family, and all the message board detectives trying to figure out what happened to him.
Depends what kind of stuff you’re into but yeah Flower Boy is probably the most accessible.

Saw Odd Future when they first came to the UK and they got the crowd chanting "feck school". Knew I was too old for their music even then.

Ordered the Vinyl the other day when it went on sale. Bit controversial since we've barely heard any of the album, but sure look.