Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this is just the calm before the storm. Probably not though. I guess we'll have to wait until after our game tomorrow until things get going. Hopefully.

EDIT: full Allegri interview. I think it's ArturOFF :(

Juventus’ coach Massimo Allegri spoke today in the pre-game press conference: “It will be a tough game, there’s a lot of anticipation, we need to start well. Besides Pirlo’s injury, Llorente, Giovinco and Padoin worked little because they had the flu, anyway they will be called up and they will start on the bench. Marchisio will replace Pirlo as deep-lying playmaker. I haven’t decided the tactic yet, it will depend on Chievo’s scheme. Vidal worked well this week, his knee needs to be managed but he could start tomorrow. We have restated several times, the management and I, that Vidal is a fundamental player and that he will stay at Juventus. In our Champions League’s group there are four teams that won their leagues, it’s not easy to pass it and this will be our first seasonal objective. Malmoe have a better condition than we do, Atletico Madrid are as strong as last year, Olypiamkos are experienced and they passed the group last season. I don’t know where we’ll arrive, it’s normal that there are teams like Barcelona, Bayern and Real Madrid that made a certain type of transfer market, there’s some gap between the Italian teams and the foreign ones but this doesn’t mean that the Italian teams can’t do well in Champions League. Slow starts? I think it’s a coincidence, sometimes it depended on some situations created by the Super Cup or the Champions League’s play-off, this time we are in position to do well right away. Transfer market? At the moment I speak only about the play I have at my disposal, it makes no sense to talk about the transfer market the day before a match. We want to do well tomorrow and we’ll evaluate in the next days if we need to complete the rosters. Besides Juventus and Roma, Inter are a competitor for Scudetto, they had a good summer window, Napoli are in play too, the elimination from Champions League doesn’t lower their value. Fiorentina with the recoveries of Rossi and Gomez and the confirmation of Cuadrado have their say, while Milan will find a way to return at high leves and Lazio did an excellent transfer market.”

The sheer number of outgoings leads me to believe we have 3 players lined up. If clev, kagawa, chic, welbz, ando go along with nani already gone and the potential of others going on loan we have to have players lined up.

Doesn't mean nothing. Just basically said he ready (100%) to get back. Then says 'Forza Juve' which just a thing they say like 'Hala Madrid'

The fact he says "forze juve", I think that puts it to bed for me. Doesn't need to add that bit, and that's the biggest commitment to Juve he's shown all Summer.

Very well. Let's put all our efforts into Carvalho now.

Confirmed players out
Vidic
Rio
Evra
Butter
Macheda
Bebe
Zaha (Loan)

Players heavily linked to moves
Cleverly
Kagawa
Welbeck
Young
Anderson
Hernandez
Fellaini
Lindegaard
Rafael (don’t believe that for a second)

Confirmed Players in
Shaw
Herrera
Di Maria
Rojo

Players the club are being linked with
Vidal
Carvalho
Blind
?
If all those players are moved on that’s one hell of a cull, in truth it’s probably needed. We’ve held on to the deadwood for far too long, with the exception of Welbeck (and that’s debatable) not many of those players would feature in a strong starting 11 for us, they probably wouldn’t get on the bench if there was no injuries.

Worryingly for us, there seems to be more truth in the players being linked away from the Club than those being linked with. There just has to be something going on in the background, we desperately need a CM, especially with three possibly leaving the Club in the next few days.

The sheer number of outgoings leads me to believe we have 3 players lined up. If clev, kagawa, chic, welbz, ando go along with nani already gone and the potential of others going on loan we have to have players lined up.

Kagawa, Ando and Cheech were surplus anyway. Don't think Welbeck will go if Cheech does probably.

Cleverley goes then we sure would have a midfielder or 2 lined up. OR should certainly.

The fact he says "forze juve", I think that puts it to bed for me. Doesn't need to add that bit, and that's the biggest commitment to Juve he's shown all Summer.

Very well. Let's put all our efforts into Carvalho now.
:lol:

"Let's go Juve". Does that mean anything to you in English if you was a player/fan considering that they have a match tomorrow?

Half the caf seemed to think Kagawa would command £25m on the market earlier this season.

Players heavily linked to moves
Cleverly
Kagawa
Welbeck
Young
Anderson
Hernandez
Fellaini
Lindegaard
Rafael (don’t believe that for a second)

I can only see Cleverley, Kagawa, Hernandez and Lindegaard actually leaving from that list. Welbeck is still up in the air I think. Anderson can't find any takers.

I can only see Cleverley, Kagawa, Hernandez and Lindegaard actually leaving from that list. Welbeck is still up in the air I think. Anderson can't find any takers.
Indeed, it would take a hell of a lot of work to make all those transfers happen. However, those that aren’t sold could just an easily go out on loan, which seems to be the way the Club are going with some players.
In reality, if they have been ‘put up for sale’ suggests to me that LVG is taking no prisoners in regards to the current squad. He must have players lined up, to get rid of that many players and not have would be a bizarre move.

So ArturOFF again? Someone best sign us a fecking midfielder in the next two days :lol:

things are awfully quiet on the Signings front... I`m beginning to get worried. Fletcher + Anderson midfield will give me a hearth attack

Half the caf seemed to think Kagawa would command £25m on the market earlier this season.
He is a £25mil player in this day and age though, he hasn't been for us yet but any way you look at this supposed deal, its embarrassing and we seem convinced to make ourselves look stupid constantly at the moment.
He probably makes more than the proposed £6.4mil in shirt sales from Japan alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.