Tuppetgate Draft - In Memoriam, Tuppet

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Found this quote of him playing defending his team against me, hard to read this stuff with a straight face :lol:

Another great match and a fitting final. I think Tuppet has improved much better than 2mufc0 since I rate Deasailly and Rijkaard about same in that role. Ronaldo is a massive improvement for me. I've alway been in the camp that Pele was not a striker, he can play as one and be very good, but give him a partner and he would be godly. You can not get a better partner than Ronaldo. Its also important that against the incredible 2mufc0 defense you have another player who can change the game single handedly and someone who can give runaround to even Scirea, as he has done to the other elegant defenders in Maldini and Nesta.

I feels like I am always arguing against 2mufc0 and I don't want to sell his team short, his team is fantastic, and that midfield of his would really be a handful, both offensively and defensively. His team is just coming against some of my favorite forwards of all time and so my votes are going on his opposition.

Also with Garrincha and Nilton Santos and especially Ronaldo in the pitch, you guys can not be saying that Tuppet's team lack width ? If anything his team has probably more if Boniek is playing his zona mista role, while Nedved was no line hugging winger himself especially on the right side, since he was left footed. I agree with the poster above that Nedved and Boniek should have switched sides and the team would have faired better.
He really did go full Sgt Lincoln OSiris.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Another Tuppet sighting, @stringer12 give us a wave when you're online!

idmanager

Invictus played it wrong. Should have let him keep posting for a while and then walked him into it.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Sad, embarrassed, angry, violated, pathetic and down in the dumps.

All of those at the same time.
You seem to know a lot about how Tuppet is feeling, hmmm

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Much like Gremlins, I think he went into the next evolution stage. At this point there is a horde out there and impossible to contain.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Invictus played it wrong. Should have let him keep posting for a while and then walked him into it.
Considered that scheme, but to be fair, this method is way more disgraceful — let's see if he posts or votes with the @stringer12 account after he's been thoroughly exposed, and his name smeared with mud and dirt. Someone with a modicum of shame will just crawl down the wormhole and stay there in muted agony — this could be his chance for solemn redemption, in a sense.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Jesus. This has turned into a game of real life Werewolf. :lol:
:lol:

Let's have a lynch form later, but Tuppet would probably rig that too.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
OK I pick Rivelino.

Go ahead @MJJ

MJJ

I will upgrade the weakest part of my side, the defense by picking cannavaro.

Can anyone not in the Tuppet cartel do the chajn/no mate roll.

Enigma_87

You know who
List Randomizer
There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Chain
  2. No mate
Timestamp: 2018-09-25 13:10:53 UTC

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Considered that scheme, but to be fair, this method is way more disgraceful — let's see if he posts or votes with the @stringer12 account after he's been thoroughly exposed, and his name smeared with mud and dirt. Someone with a modicum of shame will just crawl down the wormhole and stay there in muted agony — this could be his chance for solemn redemption, in a sense.
Given the lengths he went to with all these accounts (and God knows how many more), chances are he'll try signing up again with an another account or two :lol:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I will join the father with the son, Buffon.

Edit- When are you free to play mate?
End of the week OK? Thurs or Friday?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Will make my second pick in a bit need to do some research.

Indnyc

Jesus Christ.. Wtf happened here? I logged on to Carnage

I'm sorry to see him go.. I really liked his posts.. Very articulate and knowledgeable