Trevoh Chalobah | to Palace on loan with no option or obligation to buy

Good move for Palace. Essentially replacing Andersen. Think he and Guehi will form a good partnership.
I'm not so sure. When Glasner had them playing well, Andersen was the middle CB with his strength in the air and important factor. Chalobah is a huge downgrade in that respect and only really suited to playing on the right of the three.

Basically they're forced to play Guehi in the middle when he's better as the LCB, a position in which they don't really have anyone else who's convincing.

If they move to a back four with Chalobah and Guehi as a two, that only serves to compound their issues defending crosses/high balls even further.

I'm not so sure. When Glasner had them playing well, Andersen was the middle CB with his strength in the air and important factor. Chalobah is a huge downgrade in that respect and only really suited to playing on the right of the three.

Basically they're forced to play Guehi in the middle when he's better as the LCB, a position in which they don't really have anyone else who's convincing.

If they move to a back four with Chalobah and Guehi as a two, that only serves to compound their issues defending crosses/high balls even further.

Fair enough.

To be honest, I forgot they played a back three. Who's the other centre back?

Good move for Palace. Essentially replacing Andersen. Think he and Guehi will form a good partnership.

Palace signed Lacroix for £18m today, someone who Glasner wanted.

I'd say Chalobah is more is an additional option after Riad picked up a ligament injury.

Fair enough.

To be honest, I forgot they played a back three. Who's the other centre back?
Chadi Riad. Was at Betis last season on loan from Barca. Injured now.

Palace signed Lacroix for £18m today, someone who Glasner wanted.

I'd say Chalobah is more is an additional option after Riad picked up a ligament injury.
Hadn't realised they signed Lacroix. I thought he'd be Newcastle-bound after they missed out on Guehi.

Surely it will be…

Chalobah - Lacroix - Guehi

That looks pretty good. I think they will bounce back after the international break, just in time to play United!

Oh, right. What do you think their back three will be then?

When Guehi was out injured, Richards player well to the left of Andersen and when Glasner was at Wolfsburg he played Lacroix at RCB or RB. So I'd guess with Richards left, Guehi central and Lacroix Right. But he may shift Guehi left, Lacroix central and Chalobah right.

Lacrouix will play in between them. CP honestly have made a killing this window