Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ronaldo wants to leave it wouldn’t be the end of the world IF we replaced him. However without him as it stands our CF options are Rashford and Martial. You would think it’s a given that if he were to leave a replacement would be brought in but who knows these days.

Barcelona : I guess this is all done then. We're happy, you're happy, De Jong's happy (?). Just need your signature here to sign off on the deal.
United : Sorry, our fanbase has told us to move on. Bye.

I can't see it at all even for the Glazers...of all the stupid transfers we've done, Neymar would be the worst for the rest of time.

I can't see it at all even for the Glazers...of all the stupid transfers we've done, Neymar would be the worst for the rest of time.
Agreed, but if Mendes does end up finding Ronaldo a club I can see the Glazers wanting a big name, marketable athlete. Especially since Pogba is gone as well.

Wouldn't put it past the Glazers.

Says we could be interested in Neymar if Ronaldo leaves.

His camp is just using our name. He would represent terrible value for money and completely derail any cultural progression in terms of halting player power and indulgence.

Says we could be interested in Neymar if Ronaldo leaves.

Its all fun and games until we lose because Neymar was busy celebrating his sister's birthday.
Seriously though anyone buying Neymar would be an absolute fool.
Can only see another oil club buying him just for the sake of selling shirts.

Neymar is already 30, time flies :eek:

That said, if you dislike or loathe the theatrics of Neymar, the latest Caf darling that is Antony is right up there

Its funny seeing so many people laughing at the idea of us signing Neymar, when thats exactly the type of signing we'd make. No right back, no centre half, no winger, but Neymar sounds very plausable for this club.

Yep he can chill in PSG. Be injured / do nothing for a half season, show up for CL QF time and try to make something happen.

No way he'll do well in the PL.

He's the epitome of what should not be signed for our new era.

He plays in what, roughly, half of the games?
He’s obviously going to be our best player when fit but I hope that we won’t go down that way.

Neymar? That's di Maria + Pogba vibes combined for me. We're not that stupid anymore, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.