Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source (Tier 1):

MORE INFO: Víctor Fernández reports
  • The contacts between Sevilla and Ramos have emerged while he was hesitating between signing for Galatasaray and Al-Ittihad
  • He would forgive a large amount of money with his signing
  • It is not closed, but it is advanced

Official: Yannick Carrasco joins Al-Shabab from Atletico Madrid

EDIT: Late Atletico Madrid announcement

Last edited:

Source:

Some media continue to report, with the footballer's agents as their only source, of alleged ongoing negotiations for Kvaratskhelia's renewal. This is 'bullshit'. No one from Napoli has ever spoken about the possible renewal of the player (whose contract expires in four years). Neither Mauro Meluso, nor Maurizio Micheli, nor Aurelio de Laurentiis, nor Andrea Chiavelli have.

Source (Tier 2):

OL's priority is now Fabio Grosso. A former player of the club, the Italian has just won Serie B with Frosinone. He is a free agent and, unlike Gennaro Gattuso, he has the backing of Lyon's entire sporting department.

I love how PSG can sell a couple of unwanted players for 70m to the Qatari league and no one gives a shit.

I love how PSG can sell a couple of unwanted players for 70m to the Qatari league and no one gives a shit.

Makes you wonder why they didn't do earlier (Draxler has been a tourist for many seasons now). I think the Saudi spree gave cover.

Official: Julian Draxler joins Al-Ahli in Qatar from PSG on a 2-year contract

German international Julian Draxler has joined Qatari club Al Ahli SC on a permanent transfer.

The club wishes Julian every success for the rest of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.