Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2024/25

Source (Tier 2):

Exclusive: Yeimar Mosquera is just a few details away from becoming a new Aston Villa player. He is being definitively bought from Orsomarso.

The idea is that the captain of Sel. Colombia U-20 to have shooting in Europe. He could go on loan to Real Union, Unai Emery's team.
Note: Pipe Sierra is referring to the fact that Real Unión is owned and operated by Unai Emery's family. Unai himself has no explicitly direct involvement with that team.

Napoli SD is in London and according to DiMarzio:

- Offered €12m to Brighton for Gilmour and are still waiting for an answer

- Offered €30m to Chelsea for Lukaku and are still waiting for an answer

- Have asked Manchester United info about McTominay but €30m are needed to sign the scottish midfielder, which would come from Osimhen sale

We should have been all over this, the guy covers 10 positions on the pitch and scores and assists for fun.
I believe we're in for him as per the rumours, considering the state of Shaw and Malacia. But there's other priorities while we are probably getting to the stage where we have to sell first. Hence BHA are ahead. We are 4 transfers deep (Zirkzee, Yoro, De Ligt, Mazraoui) and despite some departures we're at over €100m net spend already, while we're probably rightfully prioritising a CDM right now.

We likely focusing efforts on getting McTominay out while signing Ugarte or another CDM, first. Then we'll probably need to offload Sancho before we can move for a 3rd LB.

Seeing some of these prices being thrown around for these players (a lot of players i've never even heard of), makes me think about how well we've done with the prices on our signings.