Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source (Tier 3):

• Will Still's surprising double game
  • Last week, his agent Alex Hayes offered him to Sunderland.
  • Still was received by Sunderland in London last Monday.
  • It is highly unlikely that he will leave Reims during the season.

Source: Reims pre-match press conference relayed by RMC Sport

The full Will Still quotes:
I knew that at the first chance, people were going to try and change my image or to try and make me pass for a mercenary. It made me laugh more than anything. It’s like saying that I would send my CV to Manchester United because Erik ten Hag is under pressure. I know that I’m stupid and that I’m not the smartest, but I’m not that stupid. The president has already told me the stories were doing his head in, we laughed about it because I’m very open about all this. There is interest, there always has been and if I wanted to go to England, I would have gone before now.

My phone hasn’t stopped ringing. You (the media) have come up with very, very nice stories, and I can’t deny the fact there was interest in me. I can confirm that. Just like the past, like this summer and these past few weeks. I find that rather flattering without being arrogant or pretentious.

He does admit that his agent, Alex Hayes, has received lots of offers from other clubs, but at the moment, he's fully focused on Reims.

Source (Tier 3): Dahbia Hattabi

In their search for a central defender, Lyon have set their sights on Chelsea defender Benoit Badiashile. The Rhone outfit, who have enjoyed excellent relations with the Blues since the transfer of Malo Gusto, are keen to sign Badiashile on loan.

Tier 1:

• Wolves want a new striker & winger
    • Rafiu Durosinmi is one target, but they face competition from Eintracht Frankfurt
  • Wolves will look into sales/loans for the following players:
    • Fábio Silva
    • Sasa Kalajdzic
    • Jonny Otto

Status
Not open for further replies.