Transfer Tweets - England/Scotland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source: interview with Morris Pagniello (consultant to the player's reps i.e. his family) in TuttoMercatoWeb

The relevant quotes:
We have already discussed with Atlético Madrid. After he arrived at Feyenoord, the family approached me and now there are relationships with his father who represents Santi at the moment I am their consultant.

We talked about him with Inter, Milan, Lazio and Napoli, but for me he could be perfect for both Inter and Juventus. They would be the best options for him. I’ve been telling various clubs to believe in him, his value went from €10m to €40m in just under 12 months. Now the teams closest to him are Real Madrid and Tottenham.

Source: Interview with Dragusin's agent Florin Manea for Fanatik

The relevant quotes:
Genoa don’t want to give him now, but in the summer yes. If they get the price they want, you realise it’s a lot of money. Genoa want €30m, they said directly. I don’t think there is anyone in Italy who would give this amount of €30m. I talked about the Premier League area, I talked about Newcastle, but they are not the only ones, there are several teams I am talking to.

The director [Dan Ashworth] with whom I made [a deal for] Tamaș at West Brom is now at Newcastle. We have known each other since 2009. They are also watching him, but also other big clubs in England. There’s no official offer yet, but it’s coming. It will be a pleasant surprise when it arrives.

Tier 1:

• Wolves are no longer interested in Boulaye Dia.
  • Wolves won't sell any more first-team regulars (Pedro Neto, José Sá, Hugo Bueno).

Source (Tier 3): Correio da Manhã
Captura-de-tela-2023-11-07-092025.png

Source (Tier 2):

Fulham leads English race to acquire André from Fluminense

More info:
  • One of Arsenal's other options is Villa's Douglas Luiz
  • André is valued somewhere from €30m to €35m
    • His contract goes until 2026.

Tier 1:

• Eze's new contract will see the player earn circa £100k/week.
  • City, Newcastle, and Spurs are all tracking the player.

Tier 2 (Nizaar Kinsella):

Arsenal are looking for a new midfielder to deal with the losses of both Elneny and Partey to the African Cup of Nations. They're also looking for a new attacker but may not have the funds to sign one along with a new midfielder.

Source (Tier 2):

Nottingham Forest is asking for between 5 and 6 million Euros to release Gustavo Scarpa permanently - the value of the negotiation between clubs does not include, for example, salary and gloves for the player (now also with Marcelo Hazan)
Atlético-MG is negotiating for Gustavo Scarpa; the deal being discussed with Nottingham Forest involves a permanent transfer (with André Hernan)

The fee that Forest are asking for excludes signing-on fees for both the player and his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.