Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku hasn’t been involved with any pre-season and had loads of social media photos with his agent. I think it’s clear he’s going. Get the feeling the Juventus and Dybala swap is to push Inter into action. Just my feeling, I can’t believe Dybala would want to come to United.

I think Juve are in "win now" mode, when it comes to the CL, because of Cristiano Ronaldo and his advancing years. Dybala clearly doesn't fit with Ronaldo, and I think they think getting in a foil that Ronnie can play off, will be key. Lord knows why they think that is Lukaku. He must have an incredible agent. I am assuming they think he will do a similar job as Benzema did at Real for Ronaldo. They obviously haven't watched him play much.

As for Dybala. I can definitely see him being disenchanted with life at Juve, after being pushed downthe pecking order and played out of position. Too much is made of United's current state in the eyes of players. United is an absolutely massive club. Top three in size in the world. He will get payed top wages, play in an attacking side, around good players, get a massive boost in the marketing profile, and.....test himself in the best/most marketed league in the world. Personally I think that beats winning title after title at Juve, in an noncompetitive league, in front of half empty, run down stadiums.

Fernandes stuff seems like lining him up to replace pogba. Personally I think if we sign him in next few days and have an on going interest in swapping lukaku for dybala it as good as confirms that pogba will be off and Madrid have until the European close to negotiate it. Personally can't see how all these players play without some childish shoe horned diamond formation with 4 number 10s

Provided Dybala agrees, this is surely going down as the fastest big name swap deal in history. Credit to Woodward on the business if he gets it done.

It isn't confusing.

I personally think there's a difference between 'not wanting to be here' and a player not immediately jumping at the chance to leave. Like I said, Fergie got very hands on in convincing people to sign. A manager intervening and selling a project to a player isnt a new thing. If he actively didn't want to come, of course we should steer clear and I'd hope we wouldn't push forward and sign him.

Di Maria is a very different situation and personality coming into a totally different situation and personality as manager. Di Maria and LVG was always potential fireworks and the fact that there was a club he wanted to go to but wasn't able to, is also not the same.
I hope, if it does happen, that it’ll be a case of the manager sells him the idea, he doesn’t mind the Manchester weather, and he works his arse off for the team. If not, it’s a costly mistake to make. The reports indicating he doesn’t want to leave Juventus aren’t promising, but fair enough, if it happens let’s hope it goes well

Provided Dybala agrees, this is surely going down as the fastest big name swap deal in history. Credit to Woodward on the business if he gets it done.

How long did the Mkhi/Sanchez deal rumble on for?

Also let's hope this one works out better.

Pay the guy over the odds. Do not care. If we can grab Maguire, Fernandes and Dybala we're top 4 material minumum this season.

Can always use next season to force Sanchez out. Whilst putting pressure on the rest to perform. Could also cause a U tum from Pogba to play with a close friend.

Pay the guy over the odds. Do not care. If we can grab Maguire, Fernandes and Dybala we're top 4 material minumum this season.

Can always use next season to force Sanchez out. Whilst putting pressure on the rest to perform. Could also cause a U tum from Pogba to play with a close friend.
He's asking for €10M net per year. Personally I see this being agreed quite quickly.

I think Juve are in "win now" mode, when it comes to the CL, because of Cristiano Ronaldo and his advancing years. Dybala clearly doesn't fit with Ronaldo, and I think they think getting in a foil that Ronnie can play off, will be key. Lord knows why they think that is Lukaku. He must have an incredible agent. I am assuming they think he will do a similar job as Benzema did at Real for Ronaldo. They obviously haven't watched him play much.

As for Dybala. I can definitely see him being disenchanted with life at Juve, after being pushed downthe pecking order and played out of position. Too much is made of United's current state in the eyes of players. United is an absolutely massive club. Top three in size in the world. He will get payed top wages, play in an attacking side, around good players, get a massive boost in the marketing profile, and.....test himself in the best/most marketed league in the world. Personally I think that beats winning title after title at Juve, in an noncompetitive league, in front of half empty, run down stadiums.
I anticipate a moment some time next season, around 20 minutes into a match, of Ronaldo screaming and gesticulating madly at Lukaku....and Lukaku’s just stood there blowing and panting unable to run

They don't want him so it's pretty foolish if so.
Me just being me :lol: hate getting excited about transfers until I see them in the shirt so I’m the pessimist until that point. Got a week off work at the minute as well so refreshing the thread every 10 minutes isn’t helping.

How long did the Mkhi/Sanchez deal rumble on for?

Also let's hope this one works out better.

A long time for sure. Perhaps there may have been more time taken on the Sanchez side because of his silly wages.

Hopefully Dybala doesn't need much convincing.

The thing I dont get is... why the feck do Juve (a far better team than us) want Lukaku.

I'm sure he will be better in Italy, but I doubt he is the key to winning the champions league

I anticipate a moment some time next season, around 20 minutes into a match, of Ronaldo screaming and gesticulating madly at Lukaku....and Lukaku’s just stood there blowing and panting unable to run

:lol: Pretty much.

Can't wait for that first moment when he goes to control the ball and it shoots off five yards from his shin.

I hope, if it does happen, that it’ll be a case of the manager sells him the idea, he doesn’t mind the Manchester weather, and he works his arse off for the team. If not, it’s a costly mistake to make. The reports indicating he doesn’t want to leave Juventus aren’t promising, but fair enough, if it happens let’s hope it goes well

If we swap Lukaku for Dybala I can’t see it being a costly mistake even if he wants out. Lukaku wants out anyway. Dybala is slightly younger, better technically, more marketable. I don’t think we would struggle to get rid if it didn’t work out.

The thing I dont get is... why the feck do Juve (a far better team than us) want Lukaku.

I'm sure he will be better in Italy, but I doubt he is the key to winning the champions league

Yeah I know what you are saying but Lukaku is a better player that people credit, the right system around him and he will be a runaway success (well run away and then have to catch his breath success), as much as I am pro the Dybala deal or replacing him with Ben Yedder I can see us ending up looking like we have egg on our faces when he turns out the top striker in Italy and weighs in with a massive contribution in Juve's CL drive

Status
Not open for further replies.