Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

That may be the best chokeslam I've ever seen

fjYD5Dl.gif

No...sorry between that bullshit and John Stewart, that's such a disappointment. Feck this.

So Taker tapped, how the feck does the timekeeper see that? What?

Great match, great moments with the laughing, the finger at the end. But that was bullshit. Here's the role of the commentators to explain, if they had said "he has tapped out!" during the initial bell then I'd have said ok, dodgy moment and dusty finish, but the tap went unnoticed and came across as BS. Awful ending.

This company does not reward you for being invested in the product. After a great match and starting to care about Brock/Taker, they have this absurdly stupid finish.

So WM had the epic ending with the shit match.
This had the epic match with the shit ending.

And we still got 15 minutes left, and thats despite talking for the first 15 minutes. Bloody heck.

Funny thing is, I enjoyed the PPV on the whole.But that ending, really especially on the WM of the summer. You use the main event to possibly "book" the next months PPV... again.

It's not often you get a first in WWE nowadays but we got two tonight. New Day trying to pin themselves to win a title and the announcers trying to decide a match.

Rubbish ending to a pretty good PPV.

So disappointed, because the last 2 nights of wrestling have been great, and that is just a let down along with the World Title finish. Last night and into this morning I was buzzing about NXT and how the womens title match exemplified why I love wrestling, then tonight came and as good as most of the wrestling was, the booking - especially of the 2 main events - was atrocious. Jus make your choice, have someone win and have done with it, none of this bullshit that is stupid. Annoys me.

If the timekeeper is suddenly making decisions, why did he not stop Jon Stewart?

Or where has he been the past year with Kane interfering in every single match?

Does this mean that every screw finish onwards, the time keeper can correct the ref?

Are we going to get Hawkeye and video review?

fecking shit booking.

What an absolute sham. Amazing match, amazing moments, and a truly terrible ending.

Would love a gif of brock in hells gate and putting his middle finger up. (how difficult was that to word without it sounding seriously perverted)

So Night of Champions is 4 weeks away on the 20th September, and then another show featuring Brock on the 5th October.

It's not often you get a first in WWE nowadays but we got two tonight. New Day trying to pin themselves to win a title and the announcers trying to decide a match.

New Age Outlaws rule :P

Rubbish ending to a pretty good PPV.
That wasn't a first, new age outlaws did that years ago, only they were successful.

If the timekeeper is suddenly making decisions, why did he not stop Jon Stewart?

Or where has he been the past year with Kane interfering in every single match?

Does this mean that every screw finish onwards, the time keeper can correct the ref?

Are we going to get Hawkeye and video review?

fecking shit booking.
SPOT.
FECKING.
ON.

A double countout, Jon Stewart deciding a Champion vs Champion match and Premier League standard of refereeing deciding the main event.

Weirdly enough, it was still an enjoyable show although not a patch on NXT last night.