g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Zen

Was that old man AJ auditioning for AEW.... best WWE title match in donkeys, what the hell, bit out of nowhere. Great chemistry from those two.

Eric_the_Red99

Was that old man AJ auditioning for AEW.... best WWE title match in donkeys, what the hell, bit out of nowhere. Great chemistry from those two.
It being the first undisputed title match in years not involving Roman Reigns certainly helped in that respect

Zen

It being the first undisputed title match in years not involving Roman Reigns certainly helped in that respect
To be fair you could likely remove the WWE title part.... it's Cody's best WWE match, especially in his return, easily. Genuinely didn't think AJ still had that in him. Dudes a full blown legend of the game though.

Sylar

Backlash was great and mostly due to the crowd.
Main event was fantastic. Great to see a title match without interference. Must be the first time in years we haven't seen interference on this titles match.

Jey had the best intro, looked like a concert. Looks like they are planting the seeds for a old bloodline v new bloodline. Heyman has been great with this.
Also Camacho haha. He's not great but his presentation is going to be great and make him look like a player for the short term I reckon.

Sylar

Would be nice if they struggle to sell tickets at those prices. I'm guessing it will sell out / close to sell out or they drop prices closer to the time if it's not.

Also sd was interesting. One of nias best matches and jade looked good. Surprised they're doing jade v nia so soon.
Cody v Logan champion for champion too.

So glad Baron got to showcase himself on SD. Going to NXT was the best thing for him.

RedDevilRoshi

Was surprised they didn't. Could have easily picked Murrayfield or somewhere and sold it out.
They couldn’t do Murrayfield as Taylor Swift is performing the week before there so obviously wouldn’t have been enough time to dismantle one set and get another completely different set installed in less than 5 days.

Celtic Park or Ibrox have been my choice for this rather than the Hydro although the lack of a roof and the Scottish summer being so unpredictable probably wouldn’t have made those options feasible

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They couldn’t do Murrayfield as Taylor Swift is performing the week before there so obviously wouldn’t have been enough time to dismantle one set and get another completely different set installed in less than 5 days.

Celtic Park or Ibrox have been my choice for this rather than the Hydro although the lack of a roof and the Scottish summer being so unpredictable probably wouldn’t have made those options feasible
Fair enough with there already being a gig on but as you say there are plenty of other stadia. But the weather up here is shocking so do appreciate that has probably had an effect on decision making.

Ludens the Red

For all the praise WWE have been receiving with the improvement in product. They are definitely beginning to rip fans off. Heard the cheapest tickets in Lyon were similarly priced at 350 euros. I thought the MiTb last year was a lot and that was about 200£ for decent seats but looks like they’re going for a £300 base price going forward even for standard ppvs. Americans would never pay that kinda price for Backlash etc so clearly branching into Europe was mostly a money grabbing campaign rather than giving fans abroad more ppvs. I paid less than what the Scots are paying to go to Wrestlemania, how the feck does that make sense.