The Football Ramble

All I have to say here is that Pete Donaldson fecking rocks :D

Used to like their content a few years ago, but they became too woke and pretentious for me when they started moving away from the main 4 presenters. Should be a good laugh though because they mean well.

I really like Vish and Andy, they're great additions.

Used to like their content a few years ago, but they became too woke and pretentious for me when they started moving away from the main 4 presenters. Should be a good laugh though because they mean well.

wtf :lol:

Just bumbing this - have 2 tickets for their live show at the Palladium this friday - can't make it anymore but should be a great laugh!

Tickets were £32 each, but willing to sell for £20 each - or open to offers! Just keen to get them in good hands.

Drop me a DM if interested.

:lol: What a snowflake. I can just imagine your horror when they had a woman presenter, no wonder you stopped enjoying it.

:lol: What a snowflake. I can just imagine your horror when they had a woman presenter, no wonder you stopped enjoying it.

The loss of Kate Mason was huge. She’s an exceptional presenter and had the hugest heart.

Losing her and Jules Breach at the same time was a bit shit.

They’ve lost a bit of emotional depth as it’s became a well meaning banter bus. Despite all the fellas being very warm and holding good politics.

I love this podcast, it's fantastic. I find them very funny.

One random little criticism though, I only recently discovered that you can watch their podcasts on YouTube, so I was able to put a name to the faces which I hadn't done previously. But I couldn't help but feel that, whereas they sound like they're having a whirl of a time over audio, on camera they didn't look like they were enjoying themselves as much :lol:

Probably just me.