The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

This is the answer I gave in the thread.
No clue how is this less logical than that :lol:

The answer for puzzle 4 is Kunishige Kamamoto

Lampard - all time scorer for chelsea
Aguero - City
Messi - Barca/Argentina
hernandez - Mexico

The bike - Suzuki is a Japanese company

All time scorer for Japan is Kunishige Kamamoto

Well don @prath92 . There was no way of figuring that out without the hints.

At least, I have found the calendar girl

Moto_Guzzi_V7_Racer_006.jpg
She would have probably failed the 'fit wives' test. "Lips not the right size" or something.

We actually gave an answer yday Takayuki Suzuki who is born in June same as the others :lol:

Looks like he did play in the PL.
Have no memory of it though.

If it was out of memory, that is awesome @prath92

Can’t forget inamoto. Have seen too many arsenal season reviews :lol:

We actually gave an answer yday Takayuki Suzuki who is born in June same as the others :lol:

Can’t forget inamoto. Have seen too many arsenal season reviews :lol:

Great job man. I couldn't even figure out June, so that is a whole different planet you went to :lol:

Now @prath92 @KM, here's your reward:

You get to trade any of your players (bar blood tied ones) for anyone in this unique pool.

PRINCES (or princess?)
David-Beckham-Armani-Underwear-Campaign-Photo.jpg

You have to research footballers that have modelled underwear. Official models or those where the branding is so obvious that they could be deemed product placement.

You then have to publish your top 10 on here, each with commentary and arguments as to why they should be accepted as underwear models. You should also indicate who you are trading in for each of them.

The highest ranked one accepted by the committee will join your team.

You have three hours.

Now @prath92 @KM, here's your reward:

You get to trade any of your players (bar blood tied ones) for anyone in this unique pool.

PRINCES (or princess?)
David-Beckham-Armani-Underwear-Campaign-Photo.jpg

You have to research footballers that have modelled underwear. Official models or those where the branding is so obvious that they could be deemed product placement.

You then have to publish your top 10 on here, each with commentary and arguments as to why they should be accepted as underwear models. You should also indicate who you are trading in for each of them.

The highest ranked one accepted by the committee will join your team.

You have three hours.

This is reward?:lol:

That's a nice reward. fecks sake.

Just to be clear @antohan if they simply hang around in a beach in an underwear it’s not counted?
Random bloke in underwear probably not, unless you successfully argue product placement. E.g. trunks low and the branded elastic part visibly sticking out while on the pitch would be deemed on purpose. Beach photos probably too subtle/coincidence.

Is the pool even that big in terms of quality?
After those puzzles, I thought I was going to land a GOAT or something.

Good job @prath92 and @KM, solving that one was like Enigma cryptanalysis. ಠ_ಠ

I feel bad for @Tuppet though.
Must be in his sleep gearing up to get a GOAT once he wakes up :lol:
Didn't know we were going to head the tie breaker immediately after. Was online luckily.

Greedy!

What did you expect? Some puzzle master getting to pick from the blocked pool?

To be honest, I was very confused between Kohler/Cafu/Van Basten for my next pick from the blocked list after I won the bonus round :lol:

I feel bad for @Tuppet though.
Must be in his sleep gearing up to get a GOAT once he wakes up :lol:
Didn't know we were going to head the tie breaker immediately after. Was online luckily.
It was in the rules of engagement from the start. We can't delay the draw unduly for everyone else.

BONUS ROUND

Solve the puzzles to turn a sheep into a gorgeous prince.
  • You have 24 hours to guess all the puzzles that will be posted after the round finishes or at 4PM BST (whichever happens first).
  • Each correct answer is a goal.
  • By the end of the 24 hours whoever has more goals wins.
  • In the event of a tie, there will be a new puzzle published on the thread along with the announcement of results. The winner will be determined by sudden death.
The winner can replace a player in their squad from a select group to be disclosed. Player may be a sheep or any other player except the blood tied ones from the first round.
There

It was in the rules of engagement from the start. We can't delay the draw unduly for everyone else.

Anto man, you should be in the army. Never seen someone get so defensive so quickly :lol:
I didn't know doesn't mean you didn't tell.

And of course, great job with the puzzles.
Curious to know how many guessed Rossi goal as Escobar own goal at the start?

Anto man, you should be in the army. Never seen someone get so defensive so quickly :lol:
I didn't know doesn't mean you didn't tell.

And of course, great job with the puzzles.
Curious to know how many guessed Rossi goal as Escobar own goal at the start?

Not defensive, just putting it out there because I was very aware not everyone seemed to be online. Can't just pause and wait forever, would be shit for everyone else.

In a meeting now but will post some of the better answers later. There was an absolutely brilliant one from @mazhar13 but the plonker rewrote the post with a new guess :mad: