The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Please keep count of your correct guesses as they get lost in the convos, updating as you progress.

1. [Answer]
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. [Answer]

Enigma_87

You know who
from experience either you know these straight away or you don't. If you have to follow some logic and research it usually ends in dead alleys - for me at least.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
from experience either you know these straight away or you don't. If you have to follow some logic and research it usually ends in dead alleys - for me at least.
Yeah trying to figure out how antos mind works if you don't get the idea straight away is hard work.

Enigma_87

You know who
Yeah trying to figure out how antos mind works if you don't get the idea straight away is hard work.
if you mean #4 and #5 I have really no clue what are those about and even if I try to research it would come to some incredibly stupid suggestion.. :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Bah think I might just give up, atleast I got 1.

antohan

Not quite, #3 is about knowing which thing in common you are thinking of. There are a million and one things that the first 4 have in common that the last 2 don't.
Not really. And it's something very clearcut, not like some of the crazy theories we've been getting.

Some of the guesses will make great reading.

antohan

That pic is from the game of thrones? Figures I had no clue what was that about.
You probably have a better chance than most. I have had to read an entire essay on the links between House Greyjoy and a certain club. The wrong one, of course.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
CONGRATS: you have guessed the 5 puzzles... Let's go on

Please provide rationale behind your guesses.

Warning:
we won't be limiting the number of guesses, but if you are just randomly throwing up names the mods may pay attention to your convo sparingly

Puzzle 6: the wife of a player who never won the Copa America. Who is she?

I struggle :wenger:

Last edited: