TeamViewer looking to review current deal | Snapdragon/Qualcomm the new sponsor

Better Snapdragon than Teamviewer. Looks way better on the jersey, both in terms of logo and words.

We're one of a kind.

455833363_505280635486517_3887558189142429578_n.jpg

We're one of a kind.

455833363_505280635486517_3887558189142429578_n.jpg

Aren't gambling sponsors banned from next season? It could be difficult for some of these clubs to find similar easy deals.

I know we have Tezos on the training kit, but I wouldn't be surprised to see crypto currencies appearing on shirt fronts.

Aren't gambling sponsors banned from next season? It could be difficult for some of these clubs to find similar easy deals.

I know we have Tezos on the training kit, but I wouldn't be surprised to see crypto currencies appearing on shirt fronts.
Ban starts summer 26 I think.

Hope so. It's a bit ridiculous how much gambling is being promoted everywhere.

That Ipswich one boils my piss for some reason

Because Sheeran is an absolute whopper of the highest order.

I know I’m ageing and quite weary with Capitalism. But could they not have let him have the West Stand named after him and have a charity sponsor on the shirt? It’s be galling to have his name next to Ramsey and Charlton but forgivable for 5-10 years.

I don’t know how much money the lad needs. He’s selling tickets. He has a few bob. Does he really need his tour name on the shirt?

An individual acting like a Corporation just feels gross.