Team of the Tourney

Fullkrug and musiala were a bit shit against Spain when it counted. I think wurtz should be in there

I think it has been an underwhelming tournament for strikers. To be honest it's hard to pick one to be part of a best eleven.

I guess I could go with Kane or Morata, but Ze German has been a player who always seems to create chances when he's on the pitch.

I think it has been an underwhelming tournament for strikers. To be honest it's hard to pick one to be part of a best eleven.

I guess I could go with Kane or Morata, but Ze German has been a player who always seems to create chances when he's on the pitch.
Fair enough, he could be the best of a bad bunch because I agree and said elsewhere the strikers have been a let down this tournament, I definitely wouldn’t have kane in it he was atrocious today hobbling about the place.

Between these 2 for me..
Gakpo - Embolo - Yamal
Olmo - Rodri - Fabian Ruiz
Kadioglu - Saliba - Akanji - Kounde
Maignan

Williams - Mikautadze - Guler
Kroos - Xhaka - Reijnders
Nuno Mendes - Pepe - Rudiger - Kimmich
Mamardashvili​

Closest calls were Sabitzer, Kroos and Aebischer to be honest.

So far...

Mamardashvili
Kimmich Rudiger Pepe T.Hernandez
Kante Vitinha Ruiz
Williams Embolo Gakpo​

Been absolutely faultless and distribution has been very good, also saved a penalty in the shootout to see the future champions through to the semis.

Diogo Costa has been much better, unfortunately for him and Portugal they had to face a couple of half decent teams so they’re out after the quarter finals.

Diogo Costa has been much better, unfortunately for him and Portugal they had to face a couple of half decent teams so they’re out after the quarter finals.

It would literally be impossible for him to have been much better. Pickford has been faultless. If you're saying he's been more active them sure all about tastes.

Mamardashvili
Kimmich Pepe Guehi Cucurella
Rodri Ruiz
Yamal Olmo Williams
Embolo