Strike partnerships where both players were left-footed - are there any?

Griezmann and Giroud for France, Griezmann and Sorloth for Atletico. Dybala and Mandzukic briefly at Juve, Dybala and Lukaku briefly at Roma.

Fair to argue that Griezmann and Dybala are more 10s than actual strikers, but it's hard enough thinking of strike partnerships at all in the modern era.

From yesteryear, I don't think Puskas and Kocsis have been mentioned?

Griezmann and Giroud for France, Griezmann and Sorloth for Atletico. Dybala and Mandzukic briefly at Juve, Dybala and Lukaku briefly at Roma.

Fair to argue that Griezmann and Dybala are more 10s than actual strikers, but it's hard enough thinking of strike partnerships at all in the modern era.

From yesteryear, I don't think Puskas and Kocsis have been mentioned?
Mandzo is right footed.
Two most important goals in his career he did score with his keft though.

To raise this topic on another level;
Cech
Bale, Chiellini, Samuel, R. Carlos
Robben, Cruyf, Charlton
Messi, Maradona
Puskas

Who needs central midfielders...:p

In terms of it actually being a striker partnership (presumably has to be 4-4-2) Christian Vieri and Marcelo Salas were pretty good together for Lazio before Salas injury

Puskas and Kocsis, possibly? (kocsis's variously listed as left-footed, but I'm not entirely sure that's accurate.)

Maradona and Kempes must have been fun, the few times it happened.

In terms of it actually being a striker partnership (presumably has to be 4-4-2) Christian Vieri and Marcelo Salas were pretty good together for Lazio before Salas injury

442 diamond or a 352 works too. Good shout for Salas and Vieri. Sales was quality before his injuries.

Salas also overlapped with Claduio Lopez at Lazio for a year. I don't know how much they actually played together, though -- neither seems to have been regularly available that season.

Niall Quinn getting a fair few mentions in here, but people are clearly forgetting that he never kicked a football. He’s the only player to go through his entire career having only headed a football, including during situations where he was asked to take penalties and restarts after half time.