Books Stephen King

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Exhausted, they collapsed onto the recently extended sofa-bed. Then a hell beast ate them."

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I've got so many Stephen King books to read, I overwhelmed myself by buying too many and don't know where to start with the ones I've got. Maybe I'll just do them in order.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Some weird friend of an aunty gave me 'Pet Sematary' as a gift when I was 10 or 11 years old. Had completely forgotten about that until I just saw this thread, but I remember an awful lot of random details from that book. Must've read it at least three times during that time, can't say I remember it as being particularly great fun to read, or that it was appropriate for a kid of that age. But it definitely made some kind of lasting impression.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I actually liked the majority of them, especially the first 3 (although the 1st is probably the weakest).

It wasn't just the ending, it's just how he dealt with the major characters like Flagg and the Crimson King.

Argh... getting annoyed thinking about it.
I liked the first four and the ending. 5-7 was dire stuff mostly.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Firestarter is my favourite. Possibly as it was the first one I read but like many others I gave up on him a long time ago after getting pissed off with the weak endings.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I opted out after his "ending" of the Dark Tower series. I read all 8 of the books as well, only to be served an ending worthy of a 7th grade novel written by the slowest guy in class.

Fecker should start doing coke again.

lsd

The Oracle
Regardless of his endings he is a great writer his dialogues and characters are so well written and believable .

I would take him over the likes of Grisham and Dan Brown any day