Sleeping Dogs

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Oh, so you're supposed to drive along the motorway diagonally? Shit, no wonder I don't have a Driving License yet!
I'm confused, I don't recall driving diagonally. It's not realisitic if that's what you mean, hence my arcade style comment, but it did the job and I never got annoyed with it. Unlike the original True Crime games where the driving was horrificly twitchy.

Widnes

I've not played this but I've just got it believe it is supposed to be pretty good.

Reason I bumped thread though was just to give anyone a heads up, If your on Playstation plus and not got it then it's currently one of the free downloads. I looking forward to playing this one.

mufcwarm92

Got it for free from PS+ from my month trial, also free.

Really enjoying it, the side missions seem a good laugh, a good story, decent voice acting. I absolutely love the fight club too.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
yes it is.
€15 for three months and some enjoyable games.

Playing Motorstorm Armaggedon, and will afterwards play Infamous. Both for free.
And feel sorry for paying 60€ for sleeping dogs a few months ago.

very worth the price imo

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
yes it is.
€15 for three months and some enjoyable games.

Playing Motorstorm Armaggedon, and will afterwards play Infamous. Both for free.
And feel sorry for paying 60€ for sleeping dogs a few months ago.

very worth the price imo
It's great. Would put you off buying some games if you expect to get them free down the line though. Wish Microsoft did something similar.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's amazingly good, I mean the PS Plus. I own both PS3 and Vita and I get two or three very good games per month on top of some amazing titles that are offered all yead long. I've only discovered it this month so I've missed out on some great titles but nevertheless for €10 (it was on sale) I got Sleeping Dogs and Gravity Rush this month, also purchased Uncharted, Lumines and Wipeout for Vita, LBP2 and Motorstorm for PS3. In March they'll be offering Mass Effect 3 for PS3 and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for Vita.

It's criminal to have a Sony device and not subscribe for this.

I'll have to get a bigger HDD for my PS3 though because 40GB doesn't cut it.

I've been playing Sleeping Dogs these past two days and it's good. It doesn't blow me away or anything but it has a nice atmosphere, the city looks good and graphics are fine and I kind of like the plot so far. It's basically a GTA set in Hong Kong, I hope the story keeps developing into an interesting one.

Ivor Ballokov

My 40gb hd has basically put me off getting playstation +, it seems great value otherwise.

As for sleeping dogs, I really enjoyed it, it hasn't got the charm or depth of a GTA but the combat system is quite good and it follows a decent story. Its limitations really show how great GTA is more than anything but if you like that franchise then I don't see how investing in Sleeping dogs would be a bad thing, especially for a bargain price while GTAV is still cooking.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Ps Plus is fantastic. God OF War HD is on there for the next 2 weeks as well, so that is also worth getting!