Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year 2022/2023

Fernandes for me. His stats would be phenomenal if our finishing had been better, but even so ... Played 55, scored 11, 15 assists, captain, work rate beyond compare, no injuries, no suspensions (?).

Probably not the most fashionable choice but I think he would be a deserving winner.

It would be Martinez but for his injury. So I’ll probably go for Bruno.

Was going to vote Rashford, but then realised I would need to sign up. Put me right off.

Has to be Rashford. Martinez second and Casemiro third. Shaw unlucky to miss the placings.

Fernandes for me. His stats would be phenomenal if our finishing had been better, but even so ... Played 55, scored 11, 15 assists, captain, work rate beyond compare, no injuries, no suspensions (?).

Probably not the most fashionable choice but I think he would be a deserving winner.

But will we ever win a league again with him in the team?…I still find that thread the most bizarre I’ve seen. Have Kane up top ahead of him and his stats (and Kanes potential stats) give us a great lift in points I’d imagine.

1. Rashford
2. Martinez
3. Casemiro

That would be my order and what makes me really happy about that is that we’re not talking about it being a straight shoot out between Fernandes or De Gea and neither even being in the top three, that’s no slight on Fernandes and just shows we’re heading in the right direction and building a squad of great characters and quality players.

Rashford Casemiro Licha

Not sure which order.

Just watched the goal of the season contenders on the app, its amazing how few spectacular goals we've scored this season. Probably contributes slightly to our lack of goals that one or 2 stunners haven't just flown in like you usually get over the course of a season.

Just watched the goal of the season contenders on the app, its amazing how few spectacular goals we've scored this season. Probably contributes slightly to our lack of goals that one or 2 stunners haven't just flown in like you usually get over the course of a season.

Watched just now, not a single worthy goal. All of them are decent ones.

Rashford's goal vs Arsenal was better than most goals selected.

Expecting Rashford to get it, and deservedly. But I love that there are at least three or four equally credible shouts this year - Casemiro, Martinez, Fernandes, Shaw, Varane could all get it and I'd have no complaints.

Do not miss the consecutive years of having the goalkeeper (good as he was back then) win it, or the complete shambles of last season.

Watched just now, not a single worthy goal. All of them are decent ones.

Rashford's goal vs Arsenal was better than most goals selected.

I watched Match of the day last night and thought that about the season in general. None of them really stood out as particularly special, and Rashford’s was the only United goal in the list.

I'll go Rashford, Fernandes, Martinez, Casemiro, Shaw and DDG.

Its great to have options this year though.

I watched Match of the day last night and thought that about the season in general. None of them really stood out as particularly special, and Rashford’s was the only United goal in the list.

The one vs Arsenal?

ManUtd team really struggled to put those many number of goals, they have added some very simple goals too.

Rashford, Casemiro, Martinez, Shaw, Bruno. There's Varane as well though you'd feel he's just bit behind. But it's great to have 5-6 players as candidates after whole thing being canceled last season and Bruno and De Gea being almost only clear candidates in almost all seasons before.

Without Rashford's goals we'd be in big trouble for most of the season. Casemiro made top 4 possible with his performances. Martinez has been crucial for us defence. Shaw great at LB and then as good as CB when needed and it was so much needed when Martinez got injured. Then there's Bruno who is a heart of our team and gives us so much. Varane is top CB and showed it this season.

Bruno won the award already and I wouldn't vote him anyways. Shaw won it in 2019. Martinez is close but ultimately I think it'll be either Rashford or Casemiro, possibly one winning players' POTY and other fans' POTY.

I don’t think there’s a clear standout. Any two of the five of: Rashford, Shaw, Fernandes, Martinez, and Casemiro should get the two awards

Bruno for me. Mentality monster, keeps going and creates tons of chances

We aren’t used to having more than one player who has played well throughout the season. This is nice. Refreshing!

Casemiro, Martinez, Varane and others have been excellent

But it has to be Rashford with the 30 goals

Awards night going on atm or? If so, can we watch it somehow?

Nope, for some reason MUTV is not broadcasting the event. I think it’s because the club wants to maximise the traffic to their app where these get published first.

Nope, for some reason MUTV is not broadcasting the event. I think it’s because the club wants to maximise the traffic to their app where these get published first.
They are just posting videos after each award. They are on the official website and app. Used to love watching it on MUTV.

Some clips out already.

Thanks.

I used to love watching it as well and nothing will ever beat awards night of 2015 and drunk van Gaal's speech :lol: