Music Shakira bodied Gerard Pique on this one

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Is there room for a guest hip-hop verse on this track?

Bodied yer man like an article in Marca
Emptied your pockets like it was money owed by Barca-
-lona, my homie, my boy that's what you is
A loner 'cause Shakira won't give you any biz
So take a hike you're released
Not even dropped to the reserves
Cause her hips don't lie and G you just got served

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I mean come on this definitely isn't true
It is if you compare her to the best looking female celebrities. She is a 7/10. She obviously has a great body and them hips definitely don't lie, but she is not very attractive in the face when she doesn't have make up on. I don't like really discussing peoples looks because you can't help what you are born with, but yeah she is overrated in her attractiveness.

Red Rash

It is if you compare her to the best looking female celebrities. She is a 7/10. She obviously has a great body and them hips definitely don't lie, but she is not very attractive in the face when she doesn't have make up on. I don't like really discussing peoples looks because you can't help what you are born with, but yeah she is overrated in her attractiveness.
Yea but if you compared her to the average woman she is probably an 8/10 at least and compared to women her same age probably a 9/10.

I haven't seen any pictures of her without makeup but that can be said of most women, usually they look a lot better with makeup rather than without which is the whole.purpose of it.

I've never been the biggest fan of Shakira in terms of looks but over the years she is growing on me and definitely I'd consider her hot (even if other women I'd consider hotter)

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I wasn't the first one though, was I?

She does have a great ass though, I'll give her that.
True.
First one to negatively.
First one to suggest people were calling you a misogynist for not agreeing on how attractive she may/may not be.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Yoooooo Shakira straight BODIED Pique on this track!

The lyrics are FIRE *flame emoji* and she's smashing records LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE. BOOOM!

Hit me up in the comments and let me know what YOU think! Is the track ON FLEEK? Or does it SUCK ASS?
YAAAAAASSSS QUEEEENNNNN!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo #gofeckyourself

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Jhc some of you certainly are grasping at straws saying she can't sing about her relationship or questioning her looks.

If people wouldn't be signing about their relationships half the popular songs out there wouldnt have many lyrics left, and to question her appearance in response to the topic at hand...don't even know what to say to that.
Taylor Swift would not have a career if that was the case :lol:

Superunknown

The lyrics are FIRE *flame emoji* and she's smashing records LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE. BOOOM!

Hit me up in the comments and let me know what YOU think! Is the track ON FLEEK? Or does it SUCK ASS?
Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Filming a reaction video to this comment as we speak.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Taylor Swift would not have a career if that was the case :lol:
Love song, break up song, independence song, love song, break up song, independence song. Rinse and repeat for every singer/songwriter since the 1990s. At least the ones in the 70s and 80s were constantly off their tits so you'd get songs about the flying elephant that drives them to art galleries on Jupiter.

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular

Didn‘t know @Solius is a BALLER!

Coxy

"I'm out of your league, a she wolf like me isn't for a guy like you."

She's talking like she's 16 after the break-up of a 3 month relationship. Love, you're 46, were with him for 10 years and had 2 kids with him. Grow up.
Exactly this.

I don’t get it

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Looks like Piqué's xG on Shakira took a nosedive there

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
I'm capable of thinking two people are twats. He's a dickhead for cheating on her. Doesn't change how childish she sounds in that song.
Perhaps she is doing so deliberately to appeal to her audience, many of whom are younger. She harnessed the trauma of being cheated on and made a #1 hit and millions of dollars through her art.

That is one impressive way to empower yourself!

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
jaysus thats a shite song and a drama i couldnt give less of a feck about

anyone heard anything from cascada recently, hows she doing?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Must be fun for the kids to read up on all this.

Abizzz

:lol:

Do wonder if Ramos managed to get himself sent off though?

cafecillos

I know I'm a miserable sod, but god do I hate this circus. And I have no doubt whatsoever Piqué is in on this shit too.