Music Shakira bodied Gerard Pique on this one

Hoof the ball

Smashed 600m views and broke a few Guinness World Records in the process. First artist to debut top 10 on the Billboard with a Spanish song.
I wanna say poor Pique, but the irony of this song, of all Shakira songs, making history.

"Daddy, mummy has a new song, wanna hear it?? :nervous:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"I'm out of your league, a she wolf like me isn't for a guy like you."

She's talking like she's 16 after the break-up of a 3 month relationship. Love, you're 46, were with him for 10 years and had 2 kids with him. Grow up.

HookedOnAPhelan

She's talking like she's 16 after the break-up of a 3 month relationship. Love, you're 46, were with him for 10 years and had 2 kids with him. Grow up.
This.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yoooooo Shakira straight BODIED Pique on this track!

The lyrics are FIRE *flame emoji* and she's smashing records LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE. BOOOM!

Hit me up in the comments and let me know what YOU think! Is the track ON FLEEK? Or does it SUCK ASS?

padr81

Supports
Man City

Nailed it.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.

He shamelessly cheated on her and lied to her for months yet SHE is the one who has to grow up? Ok...

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He shamelessly cheated on her and lied to her for months yet SHE is the one who has to grow up? Ok...
Ehh, you're making something up here. It's obvious he didn't imply any of that as he was talking solely about Shakira.

Fridge chutney

Do your best.
Ehh, you're making something up here. It's obvious he didn't imply any of that as he was talking solely about Shakira.
Not obvious to me at all. The affair was very public, so addressing it through song seems the natural thing for a musician to do... I don't know many 16 year olds who will have done that.

Red Rash

I honestly don't get this. She's not really that hot any more. Also, where in the world are you from if that's the case for your women? :lol:
I mean come on this definitely isn't true

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

Haha reallyy..she's the immature one? He cheated on her and got caught. She can say and do whatever the feck she wants now.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Yoooooo Shakira straight BODIED Pique on this track!

The lyrics are FIRE *flame emoji* and she's smashing records LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE. BOOOM!

Hit me up in the comments and let me know what YOU think! Is the track ON FLEEK? Or does it SUCK ASS?
You're definitely the feds

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Jhc some of you certainly are grasping at straws saying she can't sing about her relationship or questioning her looks.

If people wouldn't be signing about their relationships half the popular songs out there wouldnt have many lyrics left, and to question her appearance in response to the topic at hand...don't even know what to say to that.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
is this your proof that Shakira isn't pretty?
If you look at the picture she has wrinkles, women aren't allowed to be seen as good looking if they have wrinkles.

Also, if you're not objectively the most attractive person in the world are you even good looking?

HookedOnAPhelan

I guess we must all agree that Shakira is drop dead gorgeous, and the ones who don't are misogynists or something.

HookedOnAPhelan

Don't know about others but to me it has nothing to do with the song or relationship. Both her and Pique could have looked like Teletubbies and it wouldnt have changed anything about what the topic.
If they looked like Teletubbies nobody would have given a shit.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I guess we must all agree that Shakira is drop dead gorgeous, and the ones who don't are misogynists or something.
If you're feeling like that, it might be related to you coming into a thread about an artist who made a song aimed at her ex-partner and proceeding to comment on her looks.

HookedOnAPhelan

If you're feeling like that, it might be related to you coming into a thread about an artist who made a song aimed at her ex-partner and proceeding to comment on her looks.
I wasn't the first one though, was I?

She does have a great ass though, I'll give her that.