Semi-Finals: Italy vs Spain | England vs Denmark

Are you serious? You don't think Saka has quality on the ball? I'm guessing you're the kind of user who cheers on Rashford as he repeatedly runs into dead-ends, does Rashford qualify as being good on the ball? :lol:

Give me a break.

Btw, I don't mean to disrespect Rashford, I think he's good. I just think Saka is better. And Southgate agrees. That's what makes people here mad.
Hes good on the ball he's just not as good as the others which most people would agree with, and literally every analytical measure would agree with. He's still a kid and he's not a prodigy at his age like Pedri or what Sancho has been since 18. He's like Rashford at a similar age. Young and talented but not better than many seasoned pros who have been scoring 20 goals per year.

If Denmark can play rings around this midfield imagine what veratti and Jorginho will do

rice is so shit on the ball oh my god

23rd minute and 2 back passes for no reason put us into trouble

What's café's judgement on Hojbjerg?

He seems to be the main man in this Denmark team, everything goes through him from defense to attack.

He was touted as next big thing before coming to England.

Does he have it in him to go up a level and become a mainstay in top 6 side in the next season or two?

Rice and Phillips being targeted for the aggressive press by Denmark and it's working quite well.

Denmark getting into some good areas centrally, missing Eriksen's vision on the ball though in this type of match.

What's café's judgement on Hojbjerg?

He seems to be the main man in this Denmark team, everything goes through him from defense to attack.

He was touted as next big thing before coming to England.

Does he have it in him to go up a level and become a mainstay in top 6 side in the next season or two?
Don't think Spurs are selling him, mate

England look way too eager to press.. need to be careful near there penalty area

Rice plays a backpass to Pickford, Pickford clears it upwards and Denmark takes over. Rinse repeat. I would hate for United to sign Rice.

Phillips and Rice are just English versions of McTominay and Fred.

Saka has been absolute toss. Commentators call that "great play" but he's just gotten away with it.

England utter domination so far, Denmark cant touch even opposition box, just matter of time England scores.