Sadio Mane | Performances

I don't get posts like this.
I hope everyone of your starting 11 suffers the same injury over the next few days.
As long as it isn't career ending or bone breaking then these post's aren't out of line imo.

I don't get posts like this.

This is the sick guy who wished long term injury on Sturridge!

quote:
"My first sentence states that I am glad to see Sturridge's injury problems continue, whilst the third one wishes further injury problems on him"

This is annoying though. Had both him and Firmino in my fantasy team. Was gonna replace Firmino after opening game but guess will have to replace Mane instead.

People taking joy from his injury is one thing but people being like "Oh dear, I hope he is alright." is more annoying, to me anyway.

A rival player gets injured. Big whoop.

thumb_22693_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Ignoring the single Carling cup, it's been nearly 10 years since they last won anything.

They really should have "Years since last victory" added below each category.

In all honesty, it's a dick thing to say, but it's stupid to waste a wish on something which happens often.

Where is Sturridge anyway?

erm well he is injured.....no doubt a spell has been cast by that as-95 plonker.

People taking joy from his injury is one thing but people being like "Oh dear, I hope he is alright." is more annoying, to me anyway.

A rival player gets injured. Big whoop.
Yeah, I could perfectly understand if you lot don't care about it or even think it might not be the worst that he's out for a while, but describing any injury as "excellent news" just doesn't sit well with me.

So if it indeed is a dislocated shoulder, we’re looking at 3-4 months out.
I doubt it's something serious tbf, especially if he drove home from the hospital himself. Sounds like a knock and a precautionary check-up if you ask me.

Mane's injury is excellent news :drool:. The longer the injury is, the better. Now its Sturridge's turn for his annual injury:lol:

Awful post. I don't think you're very long for this forum.

I wish him well. Exciting player who fits their system really well.

I doubt it's something serious tbf, especially if he drove home from the hospital himself. Sounds like a knock and a precautionary check-up if you ask me.

Yeah saw the pictures of him in a car with his arm in a sling, guess we’ll get some news soon-ish.

Is anyone honestly going to say if their team was playing Barcelona in the CL final they would not be happy Messi got injured in the warm up.

These are millionaire footballers who cares if they get injured, I'm sure they can dry their tears with 500 Euro notes.

Bit of a difference from actually wishing injuries on players, from @as-95:

"My first sentence states that I am glad to see Sturridge's injury problems continue, whilst the third one wishes further injury problems on him"
"Mane's injury is excellent news :drool:. The longer the injury is, the better. Now its Sturridge's turn for his annual injury:lol:"

Last edited:
Is anyone honestly going to say if their team was playing Barcelona in the CL final they would not be happy Messi got injured in the warm up.

These are millionaire footballers who cares if they get injured, I'm sure they can dry their tears with 500 Euro notes.

It's not like that. I wouldn't mind it if he missed a few games and Liverpool dropped points. I just don't want him to get injured for months on end because he's an exciting player who would liven games up.

It's not like that. I wouldn't mind it if he missed a few games and Liverpool dropped points. I just don't want him to get injured for months on end because he's an exciting player who would liven games up.

Wishing pain on anyone for any length of time purely out of sporting rivalry is just not on.

Last page or two have been a trainwreck.

Never good to wish harm on a rival player, aside from just being decent, there is that chance that it will come back to bite you just as bad. So not happy nor overly concerned as mentioned, the reality is it does weaken a rival team a bit.

Apparently it could just be a muscle injury and he may miss just a couple of games.

That said if @as-95 get's his witches potion out again it could be a lot longer....

Give the average LIverpool fan a button that, when pressed, ensures Pogba, Ibra and Bailly are out for 2 months.
How many press it? How many press it if they knew nobody would ever find out?
Lets be honest here folks.

I would rather see Liverpool play shit and have no exciting players

Even if it's a muscle injury, it depends if there's a tear. A torn muscle would probably take at least 4-6 weeks to heal. If it's just a sprain or a pull he should be back in two weeks or so. Still terrible news for Liverpool.

Ignoring the single Carling cup, it's been nearly 10 years since they last won anything.

They really should have "Years since last victory" added below each category.

Mane : Hey, why is the league trophy silhouette in that weird shape?

Everyone at 'pool : *scratches heads*

Robbie Fowler : that's the better 90's trophy la'.

Wishing injury on players is against the rules of the forum and will result in warning points.