Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Foden not getting back in this team I hope

Football. Bloody hell.

Feel bad for Slovakia, so so close, don't see a way back now.

Knew it, England have got a different level of luck, they’re going to stumble into the finals for sure.

I tend to agree but the timing :lol:

If anything, it shows it more than ever! The crunch moment wasn’t his. He loves smashing a goal in against an inferior side when the pressure is off.

Momentum was gone and they were out on their feet and someone else has stepped in to save the game. This is when he shines.

Southgates's 4D chess tactics coming into play now. Lure Slovakia into a sense of complacence by being shit for 3 games and 90 mins, to only turn it on on the 96th minute and win it in the extra time. Absolute genius that!

Did anyone really expect anything else going into extra time? England had much more attacking threat in second half. Slovakia have been relying on counters for over an hour of football.

Ref will have to send someone off or miss his payday

Missed it , but obvs it was going to be the guy I've been ripping .

I think I brought the right reaction . Keep it up son

We have already dropped deep and set up with 5 at the back. Madness.

Southgate should put a line on the lottery.

Whilst I would have loved to see it come to an end for England tonight, it's all good. Keep the hope going for another round? Fine. It will just add to the moment when they do go out.

Dixon’s now verbally rimming Southgate and the coaching staff after berating him all game.

Really irks me as a pundit.

Did anyone really expect anything else going into extra time? England had much more attacking threat in second half. Slovakia have been relying on counters for over an hour of football.

Slovakia also took off all their forwards and midfielders... no chance they were going to do anything if it went to extra time. Gambled and lost

That said - England look better with 2 strikers. Kane looks more comfortable too. Maybe time to bin off Foden.