Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Had Saka ever played left back? Or is Southgate literally stealing an idea from pundits?

Ok we finally have a team which most of us are happy with. Shame they only have 25 minutes to rescue this.

Bellingham has been dump.
He’s been shit all tournament. Strolling round like he owns the pitch, making shit passes and bad tackles, then talking like he’s played the game for 30 years after the match. You can’t pretend you’re mature when you put in childish performances.

I'm just praying England doesn't lose or else we will get an evening of you are mocking Engerlund yet you support United brigade.

this ref is worse than poll giving three yellows. at least he punished tackles accordingly.

Should have stuck Saka there long ago, who cares if he doesn’t like it. Done feck all in his favourite position. Precious twat.

Don't know why but it makes me think they want Germany to win this tournament.

If Dan Ashworth was genuinely serious about Southgate we should be looking elsewhere immediately.
It’s being a good wingman, telling her your mate is packing an anaconda when in fact he’s got a garden snake and finishes too soon.

foden gordon please thank you you're sacked

Why do they keep playing on when an opponent is clearly hurt? Disgraceful!

He used to play there for Arsenal in his early days.
Fair play. I’ve never been a fan of this though. Just chucking forwards at the problem often has them getting in each others way. I mean, what ‘system’ is this now?

You just know Southgate will try to cover himself by making a mass of subs in the 85’.

“You see! I did let (insert name) play!”

What a joke.

England need the type of straight killer that can carry a team from down two to a 4-3 won’t the death. If only they had such a being …. On the bench …. Ready to go …..

I know everyone said this, but Bellingham has no legs left, and he’s not a creator per se to begin with, and Kane is a pointlessly bad DM at this point. Thinks he’s Pirlo.

Saka needs to remember how to play LB, real quick. Not because he’s bad, but because we need it.