Round of 16 | England vs Slovakia | Spain vs Georgia

Literally right now is when you make a change. We were on the up, it’s gone flat again. Make the change while there is still time for the subs to settle and impact for feck sake man.

That miss by the Slovakia player was as tragic as the Stones mistake tbf

The way England are playing they might as well have Chris Sutton playing instead of Bellingham.

Slovakian players refusing to run are shameful.

I don’t know what’s up with Saka but he seems so easily nullified today.

That graphic of Foden being offside is brutal. How he screws up this badly I don't get.

Why didn't he play it first time?
on the right side iwth his natural foot, maybe, but on the left with the ball bouncing he would have put it in the stands probably

that said, foden has to see and hold his run as he was unmarked completely

What the feck is Gareth waiting for. Do your job ffs! Make a change. Try to make something happen!

1-0 up and it’s Slovakia being proactive with subs.

Is Bellingham always this shite?

England will be 50% better immediately once the tree stump of Kane goes off

Even with the bald mannequin in the VAR offside check you can tell it’s Foden by the weird pose.

I keep repeating myself, but hooking Foden for Gordon is such an obvious decision to make, it's genuinely like Foden has dirt on Southgate or something

England win the ball high up and Trippier plays the ball back into Rice in the channel where there's a bunch of Slovakia players when he could have played it inside to a whole load of free midfielders.