Redcafe Snooker

slyadams

Credit to Jones for making a game of it. Could have been a humiliating scoreline but he still has a slim chance.
If he wins this frame, might not be a slim chance. You can be sure being 7 ahead and being whittled down to only 2 will start to play on Wilson's mind.

Resonance

Jones is missing too many ‘easy’ shots, that miss on the black then has probably just put the final nail in his coffin.

CallyRed

think they will both need a change of underpants when this session ends.

Bertie Wooster

Virgo challenging Murphy as most shit commentator
The most shit one for me is probably Reanne Evans. Who, as the only female pundit on the circuit, seems to pop up on all the channels. Certainly up / down there challenging with the worst anyway.

Wilt

The most shit one for me is probably Reanne Evans. Certainly up / down there challenging with the worst anyway.
Virgo with his over the top bursts of excitement and continually quoting the obvious …wish he’d feck off down to the bookies

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Jak Jones has no right being here tbh, absolutely atrocious performance. Commentators doing a nice thing saying it's nerves. Both the black off it's spot and the yellow are appalling attempts, "pressure" aside.

Last year Brecel fluked his win (predicted he'd disappear without a whimper during his "defence") and now this guy.

Been such a weird tournament with a really low standard in comparison to other years, lots of the established players losing form or going out early.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
We can all turn over to United now….within 10 minutes you’ll all gain a new appreciation for these lads’ accuracy with a spherical object

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
For me Jones getting to the final comes down to these tight pockets. Rather than increasing the skill level and forcing the cream to rise to the top, it’s made frames scrappy and amplified the more cagey, safety first approach where sneaking a 30 and a 40 to win frames is enough to inch by.

predator

Youth NITK
Congrats Wilson always liked him albeit he is quite dull.

So nice to see another first timer win the worlds. Massive achievement.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Well done and all but the standard was poor. Both of them lost their bottle.

Parma Dewol

Well done Kyren, chuffed for him. Was rooting for him as I figured it’d be horrible to lose the world final twice. Could see how much it meant to him, nerves definitely played a part and the sheer relief at getting over the line was clear to see. Always nice to see a new world champion and he’s as deserving as any.

Credit to Jones, too. I didn’t really warm to him, but as a qualifier to get to the final is some achievement. To hold it together and not completely capitulate after going 7-0 down was equally impressive. He may never manage a run like that again, but he’ll never forget this week regardless. If he could have made it 17-15 it would have become squeaky bum time.