Film Redcafe Film Club - Week 1 Starts Weds 5th December

giphy.gif

(If that's okay with you sir Kenneth of Barlow)

Not sure about this, I struggle to watch 3/4 films a day, when will I have the time?

All, will start a new thread in the morning with VeevaVee’s 4 options, they are all bangers!

Only film club members will have their votes counted. If you want to become a member after tomorrow, it’s ok, you just have to wait until the following week.

This first week will seem a little slow, as we only have a vote and no film to watch.

Thanks to all involved.

Can I join too? Sounds good, and I'm always in need of motivation to watch a film rather than binging on TV comedy.

Me too! And no, I don't mean that in the Harvey Weinstein sense of the phrase.

If I remember right this died because it moved a bit fast and no one could keep up. Was a very cool idea though.

I remember this, I always got outvoted on the choice - but at least I actually watched the winners - I don't think anyone else did though :smirk:

I think this could be a good time to perhaps start this up again whilst we're all going to be indoors? Is @Ken Barlow still around?

Hey Elvis. Back in the day when I used to post under my Ander8on / Handjob Bob moniker you once bought me a ball scratching device for the forum secret Santa! Small world.

On this topic, can fire it up again perhaps in a different format? Maybe do a tv series instead.

Hey Elvis. Back in the day when I used to post under my Ander8on / Handjob Bob moniker you once bought me a ball scratching device for the forum secret Santa! Small world.

On this topic, can fire it up again perhaps in a different format? Maybe do a tv series instead.

Small world indeed! Hope you got some use from it:lol:

I like how Elvis was waiting for someone else to get it going again