Red, white and black or red, white and white

Red the Bear

Something less generic
So which color code do you prefer, personally I find the simple white shorts with white socks much more elegant and seamless, regal almost which is shame as we mostly only get to see it in action on European occasions, our 2008 cl final kit was majestic for example.

On an unrelated not I really do find our experiments with an all black shorts socks to be failures, our 2018/19 kit was one of our worst, thankfully it's not common.

So what's your take.

I do always like the black shorts and socks combo we wear at Goodison. It's not something I give major thoughts towards throughout the year though

1) Black shorts and socks
2) White shorts black socks
3) White shorts and socks

4) Black shorts white socks (Hate it)

I do always like the black shorts and socks combo we wear at Goodison. It's not something I give major thoughts towards throughout the year though
Yes. I like our black shorts. We should only wear it when the opposition have white shorts though.

Red Black Black for me. Just love the darker look and looking less Arsenal like.

Yeah I do like Red, white and White, looks the best for me. Although I do like Red, black and black as well, however, mixing the two is a no no for me.

Red, white, and white in Europe

that’s probably my favourite look if we have to pick one, but I kind of like the idea of having a separate look for Europe, so I’ll say red white and black domestically.

Red white white
Red white black
Red black black
Red black white

sanchez-e1556209054453.jpg

Nightmare.

Red, White and Black in the League

Red, White and White in Europe.

Red, white, and white in Europe

that’s probably my favourite look if we have to pick one, but I kind of like the idea of having a separate look for Europe, so I’ll say red white and black domestically.

Red white white
Red white black
Red black black
Red black white
I associate Red White White with Europe too but not sure why?
I like Red Black Black but i think its as much for the novelty factor. All of the above?

I really liked the red-black-black combo vs Galatasaray at home this season. However, white shorts are still better, socks don't matter that much IMO. The only bad combo is black shorts and white socks.

I associate Red White White with Europe too but not sure why?
I like Red Black Black but i think its as much for the novelty factor. All of the above?
I think we do that. We won both 99 and 08 final in red white white. In 1999 we beat both Spurs and Newcastle wearing red white black to win the league and FA Cup

A thread of kit /colour questions and yet only one picture (two if you include the reply).

we need pictures and visuals folks and I have no idea how to do that yet.

never really been a fan of the black socks so would always go red white white

I like the red white white with the white shorts and white socks