Real Madrid become the first club to exceed €1bn in revenue

There are at least 4 to 5 big teams that could challenge in the PL. There are many big games and derbies. Even the smaller teams are of high quality. There is no easy games in PL.

La Liga - RM, Spain, Ligue 1 - PSG and Bundesliga - BM. In fact, Serie A is doing better in terms of competition.
There are no 4 or 5 teams that could challenge in the PL.
There’s maybe Arsenal who could take advantage of City being well satisfied and in some sort of transition from KDB, but that’s about it really.

The “Top 4” or “ Big 6” is a complete fabricated lie initially initiated by Arsene Wenger to cover for Arsenal’s FC owners having zero ambition to compete.
And then later on perpetuated by UK media to pump the Premier League in its popularity.
When the “Top 6” has a complete joke of a club like Tottenham Hotspur in it, you know its utter nonsense.
Sevilla is a ten times more successful club than Tottenham Hotspur in the 21st century, only difference is they don’t have a shiny new stadium and money.

There are no 4 or 5 teams that could challenge in the PL.
There’s maybe Arsenal who could take advantage of City being well satisfied and in some sort of transition from KDB, but that’s about it really.

The “Top 4” or “ Big 6” is a complete fabricated lie initially initiated by Arsene Wenger to cover for Arsenal’s FC owners having zero ambition to compete.
And then later on perpetuated by UK media to pump the Premier League in its popularity.
When the “Top 6” has a complete joke of a club like Tottenham Hotspur in it, you know its utter nonsense.
Sevilla is a ten times more successful club than Tottenham Hotspur in the 21st century, only difference is they don’t have a shiny new stadium and money.

Mate, I respect your opinion. I would prefer to watch PL any day, no doubts about it. The same for the majority of the people as PL is the most famous league by far. As I said there are 4 to 5 big teams competing in it. Even team like Burnley can go to OT and give us a tough game.

There are at least 4 to 5 big teams that could challenge in the PL. There are many big games and derbies. Even the smaller teams are of high quality. There is no easy games in PL.

La Liga - RM, Spain, Ligue 1 - PSG and Bundesliga - BM. In fact, Serie A is doing better in terms of competition.

Teams like Forest, Luton, Burnley or Sheffield are as trash as their counterparts in the other "big" leagues.

Mate, I respect your opinion. I would prefer to watch PL any day, no doubts about it. The same for the majority of the people as PL is the most famous league by far. As I said there are 4 to 5 big teams competing in it. Even team like Burnley can go to OT and give us a tough game.
Burnley finished 19th. The 19th placed team in La Liga, Almería, almost won at the Santiago Bernabeu last season.

Maybe they can start paying off their €1.6 bln debt then.