RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 24/25 Edition - Slot's not hot eh?

Wanker got what he deserved making subs on the 59th minute. What a cnut!

Bad day at the office that
Rarely are there games where there isn't a single positive aspect you can take from them. Today was one of those games. Everything was absolutely rubbish.
Oof. Crashing back down to earth.
Christ that was poor.
Even the ball boys were shit.
Massive reality check today after the media wankfest that followed the first 3 games. Good god that was poor.
International football can feck off
Looked very leggy in the second half, not sure what this means for our season as we have a threadbare squad and not much to talk about that can come off the bench and change things.
Worst part for me is these twat teams don’t do this against City or Arsenal.
I hate international football.
Well that’s annoying. So thrilled I’m not drinking at the moment as well. Shite weekend. That’s all I have to say about that.

PS - feck off Forest.
feck international breaks.

Rarely are there games where there isn't a single positive aspect you can take from them. Today was one of those games. Everything was absolutely rubbish.
Reality's Fault
Oof. Crashing back down to earth.
Honeymoon well and truly over.

Shocking.
Board's Fault
Pathetic result but absolutely zero blame on the manager or any players for this season regardless of how shit a particular result is, off the pitch we are an ambitionless shambles and sadly that always ends up impacting what happens on the pitch, all focus should be on them as once again they have let us and the playing staff down.
Christ that was poor.
Ball Boys Fault
Even the ball boys were shit.

Wow that was really, really bad.
I felt quite relaxed at half time because of the way the first three games went but today we got worse and worse as the game went on. It was one of those games where we could have played another 90 minutes and not scored because there was absolutely zero quality in the final third.

Massive reality check today after the media wankfest that followed the first 3 games. Good god that was poor.
Salah's Fault
That was ugly all the way around.

Salah's selfishness though.... WOW!!

Ah well that was a fun month
International's Fault
International football can feck off

Dreadful, absolute turd from the first whistle to the last. I dare anyone to find a positive in that. Roll on Milan, I'm off to drink something strong.
Why are we either brilliant or utter dog shit, man to man that was terrible.

How Salah and Szobo stayed on was beyond me, did they complete a pass.

Going to be a lot of these games where they sit back and defend deep, Slot needs to work it out quickly.

International break is no excuse for today.
United's Fault
Well that was shite. Never looked like scoring.

Nailed on to drop points today after the mancs winning the early Kick Off.

Thought Dom & Jota were really poor today. Bradley shite for the goal too.

Makes our 3 nil loss to them more embarrassing. They are not as good as they think and happy that at least Forest exposed them.

DeForested New
Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

@No Idea For Nickname you're on :)
Well, just got home from work, did not even check other results, nice this one, thank God we have @Chairman Steve and @JinnerJamie.
Now let's see how they feel...

Well that was shite. Never looked like scoring.

Nailed on to drop points today after the mancs winning the early Kick Off.

Thought Dom & Jota were really poor today. Bradley shite for the goal too.
Bad day. Everyone was awful, but that what gets you when u dont freshen things up in the summer. Not doing any transfers at all is shocking
Nothing more to be said other than we looked lethargic, the execution was awful, and we didn't get the rub of the green either.

Nothing the manager can do if the players forget how to play football.
Absolute shite all round - the players, the result, the ref, the subs and even the fans.

We got dragged down to their level and got beat at their game.
Disappointing. Beat United comfortably away to then lose to Forest at home. With a new manager I was thinking this season could be an up and down one.

Let's see how we respond from this.
Atrocious result. Too many good players who aren’t world class. And with a league containing City that is almost a terminal result for a title race. Meh.
How did Slot pick players who played so much international minutes to start?
Few egos poking through in that game. Salah was extremely selfish today and Trent was trying way too hard with the Hollywood balls. Subs were very disappointing as well.Goal was a case of switching off from pretty much all the defenders.
But we have the best squad in the world. We didn’t need any reinforcements this summer? How did that happen.That was utterly pathetic performance and the subs and change in formation was even worse
Players get the majority of blame but the manager does too. To suggest otherwise is silly.
How, in a world of 5 substitutes, TAA and Mo finished that game on the pitch I will never be able to answer. Utterly shocking performances from both.
Zero blame on the manager or players for getting beat by Forest at home? Do you think our players are inferior to theirs? The entirety of the blame should be on the manager and the players for today, they woefully underperformed vs their expected levels.
Hahah here's the guy who worships American billionaires but doesn't have a nice word to say about any of our players, what a surprise.
Why are you deflecting a shocking team performance onto the owners? It’s United fan behaviour getting their green and gold scarves out after a defeat. The club should have signed players this summer, no doubts, but that has absolutely zero impact on today’s result. That side should’ve been comfortably better than Forest at home, there’s zero reason to deflect criticism for a performance that bad.
Because we are constantly let down off the pitch in transfer windows and it impacts us on the pitch, it's really quite simple.You spent the whole summer saying it was "Utd behaviour" to want signings, you're absolutely clueless.
The Gary Neville effect.
Dunno why I'm arsed. With city here it's not like we or anyone else will win it. Farmers league...nothing more
Well, that was a bit of a reality check for us all.
:-\
Think a lot of us got a bit carried away with Slotball. Myself included. This is a reminder that there is still a lot of work to be done.
We haven't battered anyone this season. Teams just hadn't taken their chances until today. Teams have created an xG of around 3.0 this season but only scored 1 goal.
That’s nonsense. Ipswich and Brentford didn’t have a chance worthy of the name. A couple of shots from the edge of the box most teams will have that. United had a couple of decent chances at 0-2 or 0-3 (I can’t remember which). We were hardly riding our luck up to this point and it’s fanciful to suggest otherwise.
From Doubters to Believers to Wet wipes.
Sorry is that the fans or the club that decided that the league was none of our business?
Fans. Overreaction to Slot's 4th game as manager, sorry, head coach.
Well he wont get long, this is an 80 point team, he needs to deliver.
Aside from Hodgson when have you ever known a Liverpool manager or head coach, not get long
Given the basket cases (Ev, ManUtd, Chelsea) in this league, I sincerely hope we don’t embrace the merry go round philosophy.
The Salah thread is locked .. but the way he’s currently running his career / were using him isn’t sustainable.He traveled … palyed 90 mins on Friday… travelled .. palyed 75 on Tuesday.. travelled then had 2 days and played today and got mostly pocketed by a massively inferior player. We’re going to have to rotate him more this season.
Players and fans alike have been dining out on that Man Utd result. Attitude today stank - we came out puffing on Slim Panatellas, thinking it was gonna be a doddle .
Did many of Slots players at Feyenoord use to go on international duty? Just felt like one of those games where we could have done starting a few of the players who barely played at the start of the season.
Thread descending into tetchy debate at hypothetical timeline of Slot’s sacking after a single disappointing performance and result.
That was pretty bad. No energy at all. None. Bad tiki taka on edibles and Xanax. Next!
Not even Brazil 1970 could win from this kind of stat being played out: "Trent, Salah and Szobo lost the ball 70 times today."
Too early to say #SlotOut?
Depends if you want to be banned or not, I guess.
Slots’ lot not hot. Get shot.
Just locking this for 2 minutes for everyone to understand we're having zero talk about how long Slot gets.
Zero.
Meh was always going to be a top 4 battle for us this season. Don't think we deserves to lose. But didn't deserve to win either.

We are always shit after the international break. But we need a way to break down teams
You ok ? Grow some bullocks you soft tw@
Time to transition into getting Slotball players then. Duh!

And if that means getting rid of legends of the club so be it.
Not sure Sobo and Nunez are legends.
Creating less than 1xg at home against a bottom 10 team is a disastrous performance, no other way to spin it. I'd say the responses here are being very kind because it's only his 4th game.

I feel like things are restored to where they should be after last week. They’re the best team in the world, we’re the worst and yet we’re only 3 points off them. Happy days.

Our game on RAWK
Decent start by Southampton
I know. For a six pointer, thought Man Utd would be more up for it.
bad miss from Zirkzee that. Should be 1 up.
he's a dreadful player, how much did they spunk on him?
De Ligt looks shit, glad no one took my recommendation to sign him
Rinsed him there, turning circle of a Maguire.
Walker-Peters had De Ligt on toast there,looked statuesque like a new Maguire
Mainoo is a good player but has far too much onus on being the midfield general he’s being asked to be
hes ok-ish-y. Makes him a standout in that midfield granted.I'd say endos way better for one example. They have the same limitations more or less but at least endos tough and gets stuck in. Pen?
Walker-Peters had De Ligt on toast there,looked statuesque like a new Maguire
Both he and Martinez are average at best, imagine spending so much money on central defenders only to end up with the same slow and error prone CB pairing.
ha jammy bastards
Terrible pen
fecks sake Southampton. The mancs are gonna get a scabby win here
FFS what a shit penalty
1-0 Utd Looking forward to Henry Winter’s long read and Rio’s hyperbolic performative rhetoric to signal the dawn of a new era at Old Trafford.
De Ligt punishes Southampton
'brilliant from Man United', 'character from De Ligt'
2-0 Like Ten Hag, Rashford gives the illusion that he’s on the up with a good goal every few weeks or so
Ramsdale should not be in the prem.
He’s like a poor man’s Pickford which is saying something.
Corner Turned
Corner Turned United Football Club
CTUN FC. A few letters jumbled up, I m sure.
De Ligt doesnt seem like much of an improvement on Maguire. Seems slightly better on the ball and has the same Maguire trait that he can gobble up crosses and put himself in the way of shots against the fodder. When the balls on the ground though he seems to have the same weakness as Maguire where he gets turned and beaten well too easily!
Gotta love BBC, look at the page and the first sentence I see is "Has Rashford got his mojo back?"
Rashford praised for strolling around for 75 minutes.
Gotta love BBC, look at the page and the first sentence I see is "Has Rashford got his mojo back?"
Deserved red very poor tackle.
Shocking tackle. Well deserved red card.
In his defence, it must be difficult seeing Garnacho and not wanting to do that
If you're going to get sent off at least put him out for the season
He already looks dead just finish him off lolol
Very similar challenge to the one by De Ligt on Diaz, with the exact same result.Oh wait...
An early train from London to Southampton to just sing about us, sad as feck.
The racist Park song? I caught that too
And I'm pretty sure I heard 'without killing anyone...'Racist chanting and tragedy chanting. United fans as classy as ever.
De Ligt motm from Lucy Ward
:lmao
Lack of effort and work rate from Southampton second half. Been shite.
the missed penalty killed them, Fletch is loving this United win
3-0 Swagger!
WTF is this celebration
Southgate gets a few more weeks holiday
Back to 0 Goal Difference for them, corner well and truly turned now
When do we play Southampton?
End of November.
Easiest team to play at the moment

Definitely going to be some fun under Slot. This is meant to be their golden era btw.

It's mad the way they police discourse over there. Locking threads when someone suggests the manager might not to be up to it is wild.
Locking the Salah thread as well. I'm sure they will continue to pat themselves on the back for being a loyal fanbase 'like no other'. Easy enough to proclaim that when you ban any dissenting voices.

Don’t get why there all crying. They’ve lost 1 in 4. Try being us :lol: Obvs it’s a game they shouldn’t have lost but they should still comfortably make top 4. Plus they only signed 1 player all summer.

Don’t get why there all crying. They’ve lost 1 in 4. Try being us :lol: Obvs it’s a game they shouldn’t have lost but they should still comfortably make top 4. Plus they only signed 1 player all summer.
Think they at least wanted the illusion of a title race for a couple of months.

We’re only 2 points off them…

I know but we’re more likely to drop more points than them.
Things could very quickly go south for them if they start rejecting his methods. That squad is absolutely riddled with egos.

Things could very quickly go south for them if they start rejecting his methods. That squad is absolutely riddled with egos.

It could happen, from what I've seen of them they're still playing very similar to Klopp, probably out of muscle memory more than anything else. There are occasions where they look to be trying something different and look a bit more disjointed.

They have a fair few player to replace in the next year, it'll be interesting to see how that pans out.

Hopefully a bit like when Moyes took over, we got a couple of games still in the Fergie way before Moyes started pulling fuses out of the machine and chucking them over his shoulder

From offcial LFC forums

The first thing I wish he would do is to stop talking about where he thinks other teams will finish at the end of the season during post match press conferences.

It is embarrassing to say the least.. he should worry about where we are likely to finish instead.

His rating of every opponent based on where they'll finish in the table has been epic.

It is awful. He talks well otherwise, I just don't get this aspect of his.

It is like a compulsion with him.. if he thinks Forest will not finish in the top 10, what does that then tell about his performance and the team's performance at home yesterday.

A generalisation about Dutch coaches - they don’t seem to put too much emphasis around team harmony or getting people on your side. Ten Haag is definitely like this and I get the impression Slot could be like this also. It’s only a problem when the cheats are down. Be interesting to see what line up he puts out on Tuesday.