RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 24/25 Edition - Slot's not hot eh?

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Seems like the right time to start a fresh!!!

cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif

3LiYe.jpeg

Shamelessly quoted from the old thread

Liverpool official forum.

Fans after Lille accepts Man Utd bid for Yoro.
At least they've made an effort to show the player if Real is a no go he's wanted there.

While we sit around waiting for 'opportunities
Yep Arsenal and Mancs pushing hard for the top talent while we assess our squad. Europa here we come

Good idea with the new thread. Klopp was great for them, but their squad at the moment looks a bit dodgy to me. Most bookies have LFC as shoo-in for the top4, but I am not so sure if it will be easy for them.

The only thing missing in the chart is their obnoxious and tired coda "we go again".

NGL, gutted I didn’t get to make this thread.

Probably for the better. I swear they almost win the quadruple every time you create this thread
You said this last time :lol:

Akchually I’ve done:

13/14 classic to my name (Slippy G)
14/15 Shite season for them (6th and no trophies)
18/19 is a blip with the UCL but ensured they missed out on the league by a point.
19/20 I went nuclear and unleashed COVID on them to ensure they never got to celebrate the league title.

I’m confident next season is going to be a terrible one.

Ok so they “nearly won the treble” but it made for a fantastic season where they won a Micky mouse trophy and we won a proper trophy, they lost Klopp and Amad absolutely destroyed their entire season with a few glorious weeks of them crashing out of everything.

I’m counting it as a successful season.

You said this last time :lol:

Ok so they “nearly won the treble” but it made for a fantastic season where they won a Micky mouse trophy and we won a proper trophy, they lost Klopp and Amad absolutely destroyed their entire season with a few glorious weeks of them crashing out of everything.

I’m counting it as a successful season.

If it turns out bad for us, you can have the responsibility back next year.

Post Klopp Liverpool thread with an aging squad and shit youth players? sign me up.

They made any signings yet? They have an average squad IMO. Their best players are old.

Well, we know what happens to United players who get into brawls with fans - a 9 month ban.

Wonder what it'll be with this situation? An apology to Nunez for whatever happened to "drive him to do this", and a red card for Casemiro?

With Nunez up front they'll win nothing. I don't know what scouting report made them think it was worth to splash the cash on him but now it's problematic. They need to replace him ASAP.