RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 24/25 Edition - Zubi, Zubi, zoo where are you?

I presume Yoro is overrated and Liverpool are after someone a lot better

I bet they are frantically retracting all their views about Yoro being their VVD replacement.

I say we build some bridges with the great club that is Liverpool FC by selling them Victor Lindelof as their VVD replacement.

Stuff like this:

The famous Liverpool charter:
1. no ugly cnuts
2. no dickheads

Despite years of being shite United do still have an annoying amount of pull in certain situations. He looks an ugly c*nt though, he’ll fit in well there.
Yeah we don't want ugly c#nts :lol:
It’s number two behind no dickheads on our charter.

Do they even need him?
We have Virg, Konate, Quansah and maybe Gomez as our senior centre backs (depending where Arne decides he wants to play him). Think we do need one more but Virg aside it’s still a pretty young crop. Spending huge money on an 18 year old still comes with risks. Probably does make more shorter term sense to buy one around 23-25 doesn’t it?
Yoro would have been brilliant but as others have said, that's crazy money for an 18 year old who would realistically be fourth choice at best.
Spend crazy money on an 18 y/o when we already have 4 international centre backs in the squad. Why wouldn't we be all over thst? Makes no sense.
My guess is that Madrid, Liverpool, PSG, Arsenal, City etc are looking and saying good luck to United and good luck to Yoro. I'm sure he's a talented lad but Lille to United & Ligue 1 to Premier League is a huge jump and Carrington is hardly a petri dish for young raw talent to flourish.

Fair few are annoyed to be losing out to United and looks like some seeds of discontent with their famously good transfer business:
So Yoro is off to Utd. And there was me thinking we still have over £100 million to splash out that we didn’t use last year. What a fkn joke.
Yeah, it is pretty embarassing for us really. ANOTHER player we're linked with credibly who we lost out on. Obviously they 'work in silence' but at the moment not signing the best CB prospect in the world to an inferior club because we want to assess Van den Berg is pathetic.
Yoro.
Tchouameni.
Endo last minute and nowhere near good enough.
Caicedo.
Three key players with under 12 months left on their deal.

Hughes may hijack the deal, sign all three to new deals and so on, but we've been run like a joke for the past few years.

No dickheads policy.
From the club which has Robertson in their ranks.

Those salty comments about Mainoo :lol: Alexander-Arnold was too shit to cement a starting spot when Southgate gave him the chance, a teenage Kobbie showed him how it's done and now they all have to pretend he's overrated. Beautiful stuff.

It’s so backwards. Why not just admit that Mainoo is a great talent and a better midfielder? It’s plain as day.

Argue for Trent as a Right back by all means.

From official LFC forum

I am losing faith. I can see us struggling for top four let alone challenging for honours. I have no confidence in this new set up. Just seems like we are repeatedly failing to secure our primary targets.
Is he one of the best defenders in Europe? I don’t know much about him but that’s a huge fee for an 18 year old.
Looks like we really could lose a seemingly top target to the mancs. Unbelievable!

This window is not looking too clever so far!

Surely they will seemlessly move from Klopp to Slot as if they didn't just lose their best manager for about 40 years? They'll be talking about how the new manager is the 'best in Slot' in no time :)

Surely they will seemlessly move from Klopp to Slot as if they didn't just lose their best manager for about 40 years? They'll be talking about how the new manager is the 'best in Slot' in no time :)
Wait what did they change managers? Didn´t even know that.

The Slot machine trying to put all his ducks in a row

RedAndWhiteKop said:
Yeah seems like they are still massively overpaying for these players but as a supporter if I had to choose between overpaying washed up stars or emerging talent I would choose the latter. Let’s see how it works out. Can’t say I am not disappointed with United getting their hands on a highly rated young player. Let’s hope they manage to ruin him like Sancho or he turns out to be a dud like Antony.

RedAndWhiteKop said:
They haven't signed him yet to be fair.
Agreeing a fee with Lille when the player only has a year left on his contract was the easy part.

Real Madrid have done so much to court the player in the past, that I'd still see them as the frontrunners. That could be by matching United's bid now, or convincing Yoro to stay the last year of his deal at Lille and moving on a free in 2025.

I just think that if Real aren't going to move for him now and the player can be convinced to go now, then we'd be crazy not to be challenging United for him.

Love the fact they believe young talent doesn’t thrive at Carrington despite our record with academy players and with Mainoo and Garnacho set to play big roles this season. Deluded cnuts.

Love the fact they believe young talent doesn’t thrive at Carrington despite our record with academy players and with Mainoo and Garnacho set to play big roles this season. Deluded cnuts.
Our academy is one of the greatest in the world and in football history, no opposition fan can deny that with a straight face.

Have you looked at the replies to that comment? There is actually comments claiming Konate and Quansah are both better than Yoro.

They've been crying for a month that Arnold, Jones and Elliott should all be starting over Mainoo.

Man Utd board member #1: Okay, let's start to do smart business under the new reign.
Man Utd board member #2: Absolutely. How about buying this player for the price ABOVE their buy-out clause?
Man Utd board: You bloody genius, let's go!

Not the brightest bunch are they?

Why would you pay 37m up front? :lol:

They seem to be firmly of the belief that Slot is the messiah and that they'll continue their (relative) success. Their arrogance is astounding.

It's always a good start to the Summer window when we've got RAWK going into full cope mode about our transfer business. :)

Their FA Cup final thread

I'm surprised that there's not more hatred for City, to be honest.

Considering the amount of second place finishes they had behind the cheats, I thought they'd be organizing petitions to get them kicked out of football altogether.
I have many friends who are Liverpool supporters, and this (the FA Cup final thread) represents them more than the unhinged rants we sometimes see. I think the two clubs are thrown together, like a buddy cop film, agains the common enemy of 115FC. Liverpool has a great history (ours is better tho'), and both of us won things the hard way fair and square. I don't mind Scousers - I find them entertaining. My friends who support Abu Dhabi, I just don't know what to say them.

Liverpool have

- Terrible American owners
- A mediocre academy
- A squad where the most important players are over 30
- No structure that seems particularly impressive.

We will see but they have hired a manager who is by a drastic margin less qualified than Ten Hag when he came here and screams "man who doesn't fill the shoes of the man who proceeded him".

They aren't competing for the best players. Their squad is old or unconvincing.

It feels like they are in for a pretty rough time. Club who operated in a mediocre fashion for 25 years until they stumbled into a special manager who has now left them.

Nothing is where guaranteed but I'd personally be happy to take any wagers that they won't get champions league football next year.

Not worried in the slightest about united signing him, he is 18 and the premier league is very different to what he is use to physically. Its also telling that Real aren't willing to pay the asking fee if they and the player really wanted the move.

Yoro? Still huge question marks over him. He might became a good player down the line, but at the age of 18, he is still very much a raw project ...

Liverpool have

- A mediocre academy

We will see but they have hired a manager who is by a drastic margin less qualified than Ten Hag when he came here and screams "man who doesn't fill the shoes of the man who proceeded him".

They aren't competing for the best players. Their squad is old or unconvincing.

It feels like they are in for a pretty rough time. Club who operated in a mediocre fashion for 25 years until they stumbled into a special manager who has now left them.

Nothing is where guaranteed but I'd personally be happy to take any wagers that they won't get champions league football next year.

You could change that to United and it would be everything in place in 2013 when Sir Alex left

They’re going to have a terrible season might be very similar to us where they’ll finish 8th or something.

The wheels will come off and Slot will be under immense pressure.

Liverpool have

- A mediocre academy
I wouldn’t call an academy that has produced the likes of Harvey Elliot, TAA and Curtis Jones, Quansah, Raheem Sterling mediocre.

Mind they even manage to shift their graduates who couldn’t make their team to other clubs for good money, which is something we struggle to do.

I wouldn’t call an academy that has produced the likes of Harvey Elliot, TAA and Curtis Jones, Quansah, Raheem Sterling mediocre.

Mind they even manage to shift their graduates who couldn’t make their team to other clubs for good money, which is something we struggle to do.
Harvey Elliot came from Fulham's academy.