Rashford considering his future...

He's so far out of form that I genuinely wonder if he'll ever get back to the player he was.

The club has to consider selling him in the summer, paving the way for you know who.

You shouldn't be allowed to come back from the level of performances, application and effort that he has shown. Sell him. I'm fed up with his shite.

He was the only player I could identify with during Mourinho’s final season and I hope he does well elsewhere.

Honestly forgot he got subbed on. Honestly shouldnt be anywhere near the pitch, it's gotten so bad we should just try to bed in some youth player instead

For the last year, I think he's genuinely looked worse than Sanchez was for us. I don't even know how it's possible to fall off a cliff like that at his age without having both of your legs snapped or something.

He looks completely finished at 24. So different to the player I loved in 2019/2020 and parts of 2020/2021. Don’t know what’s happened this season. All the flair, energy, decisive dribbling and ghosting past players, assists, it’s gone. Strange.

An absolutely appaling season. 0/10 in every game. Should go if we are honest.

I hate picking on the guy but what a contribution that was. Summed up by the play before the last corner. Standing over the ball instead of crossing it in or doing something with it.

I just can’t understand what’s happened to him. Is this a confidence thing? He looks completely shot and disillusioned.

Those are my biggest worries, he doesn’t look like he can play anymore. It’s not trying things & them not coming off it’s a total loss of ability.

That said, some of the posts in here a fecking disgusting but alas this fanbase isn’t the nicest to it’s own at the best of times. He’s regressed horribly, yes but some calmer heads need to prevail.

Most worrying for me is that he seems to have completely lost interest in football. He's only what, 24, yet I don't see that drive from him any more.

Just looks like he's lost the spark totally, he plays with fear now, doesn't want to try anything or take risks. he's the exact opposite of the player he was when he was at his best. It's a staggeringly sharp decline.

He needs to pull a Jim Brown for his own sake.

Difference with this is Jim Brown retired as the best in the league.

What the hell happened to him, he looks devoid of all energy and drive, his decision making is absolutely dreadful and he can no longer take players on. What a fall in talent so quickly. As soon as I saw him warming up my heart sank. I'd rather play wan bissaka on the right wing.

I dont know what it is but there must be a terrible atmosphere at the club for so many players to seemingly lose interest and motivation when they get here. Its persisted across several groups of players and management teams as well. Rashford is a perfect example. Seems to have lost interest completely.

Most worrying for me is that he seems to have completely lost interest in football. He's only what, 24, yet I don't see that drive from him any more.
I’m a little less concerned with perceived ‘drive’ in players than most as I’ve seen countless iterations of teams play badly to get their manager sacked then suddenly look interested again. I’ve no doubt he could look bothered again at a new club/under a new manager.

I just genuinely find it staggering how poor he looks technically, he’s never been Scholes but he wouldn’t get out the youth team with these levels.

Absolutely no idea what the feck happened to this guy but whatever happened should continue at another club and not here thats for damn sure.

I'd give him one more season, with a new manager and hopefully 5+ new players. If he's still wank then his time is definitely up

His mind looks elsewhere when he's on the pitch. Slow to react, poor decisions, constantly giving the ball away. Need to find a way to get his focus and confidence back. If he can't do then he's barely League 2 level.

When he almost didn't cross it in at the end :confused: what was he thinking?!

Rashford when handing in his retirement letter, opens the door and walk in to the wall

Absolutely no idea what the feck happened to this guy but whatever happened should continue at another club and not here thats for damn sure.
The essence is he cant play on the left, which is all he is good for. That was evident way before this slump. Everything has snowballed from that