Television Prison Break Revival (don't open if you've not seen it before)

https://www.cbr.com/prison-break-reboot-update/

Still in the works.

I've been reminded of this as I'm currently in the first season of my rewatch. I've forgotten a lot of it, so it's actually good to watch it again.
Im interested to see how this would work with a new cast / reboot. It feels wayyy too soon to do a reboot even though its in the same universe / same time. Its one of those where I can see it being cancelled after a season.

Im interested to see how this would work with a new cast / reboot. It feels wayyy too soon to do a reboot even though its in the same universe / same time. Its one of those where I can see it being cancelled after a season.

I feel like the advancements in technology and social media even in 20 years will play a big part and it will be worlds apart from how the original was made.

It's one of my favourite shows of the 21st century so very happy it's returning but whether it will make it to 4 then eventually 5 series' like the original incarnation remains to be seen.

It'll be like the 24 spin off that was a) only really "12" not "24", and b) shite.