Preseason Tour Game 6: Bayern v Man Utd (Friendly, Sunday 05 August 19:15 BST)

So anyone reckon we will have more than one shot on target this game?

Seems like there's just 11 random players on the pitch rather than a team. There is no understanding whatsoever between our players. :( Still the same problem from last season, we don't have good fullbacks so no options out wide.

I think Saw's doing aright. not great, but aright. Mata is the invisible one for me.

We're playing exactly the same as last season. Who'd have thought it

Absolutely relentless pressing from Bayern. At all times every time we have the ball. astonishing to see this in pre season.

Just on my way back from work, any score? Glad to see both Bailly and Lindelof starting.

I think Saw's doing aright. not great, but aright. Mata is the invisible one for me.
We haven’t had a whole lot of the ball, Mata has done well closing down and making it difficult for Bayern in my opinion.

Seems like there's just 11 random players on the pitch rather than a team. There is no understanding whatsoever between our players. :( Still the same problem from last season, we don't have good fullbacks so no options out wide.

Nothing will change unless Jose goes. People think the u18 coach has any say in it are deluded. He will keep quiet and do what Jose says to him

For Bayern this is basically practice for when they come up against weak, defensive teams who sit back against them in the Bundesliga... We are no threat to them.

Is the match region-locked on MUTV? I have a paid subscription in the US, but I'm seeing a replay of the Madrid game.

Sanchez is going to have such a great season. I can feel it from how sharp he looks.

Some posts here.
If I wasn't watching the game myself, I would think we have been terrible.
We need to do better going forward, no doubt but I like what I am seeing so far.

Bailly and Lindelof partnership is the only positive so far.

Is there any chance we will get a shot on target today? Seems very unlikely.

How can any manager be happy to sit back and let them pass it around you like a training game.

I am genuinely interested in knowing how many times in this pre-season we’ve managed to have a string of more than 5 passes.

That was close to onside. Thankfully Bailly didn't step back a second earlier