RedRocket9908

Saturday 19 October 2024

12:30 Spurs v West Ham (TNT Sports)
Fulham v Aston Villa
Ipswich v Everton
Man Utd v Brentford
Newcastle v Brighton
Southampton v Leicester
17:30 AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Sunday 20 October 2024

14:00 Wolves v Man City (Sky Sports)
16:30 Liverpool v Chelsea (Sky Sports

Monday 21 October 2024

20:00 Nott'm Forest v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)

I'm convinced that the premier league goalkeepers have their own group chat, where they challenge each other to see who can make the most psychopathic risk on the ball each week.

Thrashing United is not a barometer of being a decent side. Spurs will have their moments of looking good but will always be undone by their defence and tactical naivety.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Ange doesn’t last the season. Mate.

Ange doing his best to give ETH a run in the most underperforming manager of the season.

He has no idea how to set a team up defensively. Playing 6 attacking players is nuts.

Thrashing United is not a barometer of being a decent side. Spurs will have their moments of looking good but will always be undone by their defence and tactical naivety.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Ange doesn’t last the season. Mate.
I'd say at the very minimum the top 10 teams in the league would've battered us that day. We were more bad than they were good.

Bowen is such a nifty little player. I think he would've been worthy of a bigger move at some stage.

Angers me that we gave Spurs so much respect. They are nothing special yet we started the game like we were playing against prime Barcelona.

Tell you what, I’m enjoying the game but the commentary even more so. I say it all the time but McCoist is the best around.

The commentary really is great. It's just like two mates watching a match but it's also every bit as informative as it needs to be.

These commentators are loving this game :lol:

Was critical of Darren Fletcher, the main one in a recent United European game on TNT but I'm enjoying it. McCoist in particular, he's infectious. His enthusiasm coming through so strong.

Bowen is such a nifty little player. I think he would've been worthy of a bigger move at some stage.

I think he's really happy in London. He would have been perfect for Liverpool post Salah.

Can't shake the feeling that we are going to struggle to cope with the intensity of Ipswich today. :wenger:

West Ham are awful but they’ll still beat us next week

Makes me jealous how easy teams can score 4+ goals and get a positive GD. Meanwhile we’ll be on negative GD

Wan Bissaka seems to forget Son’s his man